How comfortable are you with your appearance?

No need to be ashamed here
I accept everyone the way they are, regardless of how they look
I am happy and humble just the way I am , how about you all.

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty comfortable with myself. I used to be very insecure about my appearance but I've made a ton of progress in the past year and am now quite happy with myself and how I look.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I'll be honest I love the way I look and who I am because it's the real me (not in my profile pic though) my hair is actually majorly curly

0|2
    0|0
  • Meh I can't really change anything and I accept that

0|1
    0|0
  • Comfortable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im okay with what i have

0|1
    0|0
  • 5/10

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm happy :) not in a vain way

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate my looks. I've struggled with Body dismorphia since the age of 12 (almost 6 years). I used to cut due to my low self-esteem. Not anymore but I still have scars 😳

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I know I'm fairly attractive

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I base judgment on actions. Looks vary vastly all over the world and let's face it variety is the spice of life

0|1
    0|0
  • Uncomfortable. I even avoid getting my picture taken unless I'm well covered like in my profile picture. I got gray hair when I turned 15. Skinny body - can't seem to gain weight no matter how much I eat or exercise. And too hairy compared to other guys my age (26). The only time I feel good about my look is when I color my hair and wear a professional outfit such as a suite and tie.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say that I am for the most part I am not muscular by any means but I think I am attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Very, but I don't think that helps much

0|1
    0|0
  • im pretty comfortable with my appearance

0|0
    0|0
  • I've lost a lot of weight, but am still self conscious. On some days I think I look good, and on others I think I look bad.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably quite comfortable

0|1
    0|0