It's so sexy huh?

It's werid when ever I wear like shorts or dresses, skirts my boyfriend always say that's to sexy go change and he pushes me back into the room and leans on the door until I wear some thing else that doesn't show my legs am pretty clueless what does he mean it's to sexy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol he values you probably, only a small part of guys who dont love their girlfriend is jeaolus that much

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah he pushes you... it doesn't mean your to sexy... it means he's a control freak

The pushing the degrading you first... then it will be you can't go out.. then it be telling you you can't hang with friends...

Then it be name calling you and hitting you... then to really trap u he get u pregnant... then when you are real low down in the gutter after sookin Up ur best years ull look back and hate urself ur on ur own...

Yup... see a man a real one will be proud of his girl.. he won't tell her what to wear he certainly won't ever push her.. that's gettin physical...

Leave this guy huh... u can do better
    Look up the steps of abuse... all abusers are control freaks... so he may not hit u but by looks of it he's emotionally controlling u and getting a bit to handy... fk him off before he traps u

What Guys Said 10

• He doesn't want you being checked out by other dudes. He is being a good boyfriend and normally protective of you.

• He's too restrictive, he is suffocating you so you can only be seen showing skin to your boyfriend.. Be careful.

• He can't handle you showing more than your face. Might be jealous of guys looking at you. You should wear what you want yo wear. It is a controlling what he is doing

• maybe it turns him on soo much or maybe he doesn't wants you to show your body to someone else

• He need treatment.

• He means he doesn't want other guys to try and flirt with you. He doesn't want other guys to try and harass or ogle at you.

• It mean he's insecure af

• I guess it depends on how revealing it is.. post up a pic and we can let you know..

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• The only thing that's weird is that you have no dignity and let a guy tell you what to do like that. You sound incredibly weak and like a total pushover. Stand up for yourself and tell that fucker to go fuck himself, cause he certainly ain't getting any from you...

• he does no have the right to control you... Why do you allow that? forcing you in to a room and not letting you out -seriously?

• Umm a bit controlling, but I guess you can get around it by throwing on a pair of leggings or tights?

• He's laying his hands on her it's gone more than a bit controllin she shouldn't need to change... long before he's Layin the boot into her? Couple of cracked ribs broken nose black eyes... a year maybe

• He means that other men will lust after you. Which is what you want, I hope! Don't change for him. If he doesn't like you wearing a bikini and garter belt on a date, someone else surely will.

• That's controlling

• He doesn't want other guys to see you dirty

• Apparently he doesn't want other guys to look at you

• Your boyfriend shouldn't be able to boss you around like that