Why does everybody think I'm a bitch when they first see me until they get to know me?

Everytime I meet someone new they always say to me they thought I'll be a bitch when they first saw me but when they got to know me they really liked me and thought I was super nice. Why is that people's first impression when they first see me , I heard that from more than one person so far.

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Your first visual impression gives off a 'Bitchy' look. Can be your facial expression, makeup, or outfit. Can't give an accurate answer without seeing some pictures.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That happens with me all the time... basically because I have the resting bitch face all the time... I'm not wired to smile all the time

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• It's problem with me too, i think it's because half of the time i m expression less. And dont talk much. I don't know how to deal with it, its really bugging me. Also, my face look like i m serious.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe because they judge you by your looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • i can comment over that after looking at you only.

0|0
    0|0
  • You probably have the bitchy resting face

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you have resting bitch face / or like a really serious face, or possibly very attractive I don't know really tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • May be looks are deceptive

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Hmmm how do you dress normally? Do you do anything weird with makeup?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the same with mee i think it's just the looks

0|0
    0|0