Can you honestly rate me?

I have been told I am ugly, and I have always thought I am too. I'm 21, and I need honest opinions. In terms of my hair, I get told that I need to cut it a lot and it looks bad, so unless you have a differing opinion to it looks bad and needs cutting, can you skip over that?

http://imgur.com/a/FJBtT

0|0
13|8

Most Helpful Girl

• You just need a better haircut and different clothes lol, I like wearing merch, too, sometimes but I usually save that for my home :D

0|0
    0|0
    • What cloths?

• Show All
    • What would you rate out of 10?

• Oh god don't ask me that question I seriously don't rate people, honestly though currently you're below average with potential to be a little above average looking if you find the right niche.

Most Helpful Guy

• Since you addressed your hair, maybe more color in your skin ie a little bit of tanning and maybe shaving will help you out. A change of wardrobe will also help.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• u r not an ugly person at all.
    some people have good hair and some dont. u just need to take better care of ur hair if ur going to hve it that long

0|0
    0|0
    • I do, I wash everyday, and brush, but it just gets crazy.

• Show All
    • I meant every other day. I have used everything from Faith in Nature natural shampoo, to head and shoulders. I hear coconut oil is good. Not sure if I will try it.

• Maybe just try a hair product after u wash it... or u could always cut it :)

• You're okay. If you get a sense of fashion you will be actually kinda hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well let's just say there is a hell of a lot of room for improvements.
    Like a decent haircut and shave to start with.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're not ugly, your hair is. Your face is attractive actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractiveness is objective. I personally think you're very handsome. And your hair looks great too! In my opinion you shouldn't cut it, unless you really want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not ugly. You have to cut that hair real quick tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like ur hair. It has more volume than my life

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a haircut/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love your hair, but better on a woman.
    you look good!! you are not ugly at all... who told you you are ugly?
    get a little fashion tip

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not ugly at all. A haircut and different style of fashion could help, though. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Your hair looks messy that's all

0|0
    0|0
  • It is actually your hair. It's too long and even though I'm sure you're clean, something about you seems dirty.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmmm. I shower everyday, moisturise, and exfoliate. I wash my hair every other day because it's not good to wash everyday.

What Guys Said 7

• Get rid of the facial hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. You just look awkward and have a cringe haircut and style though. you could fix yourself up and look decent.

0|0
    0|0
    • What should I wear?

• Don't wear faded crusty graphic tees. Today is Sunday. Go to a barber and cut your hair today. Don't even think about it. That haircut is what makes you appear ugly.

• you look fine mate but you really need to change your hairstyle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair looks bad, clothes look too baggy (need to fit more snug), skinny-fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're right, you're ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • No ur not ugly at all. At least better than me

0|0
    0|0
  • HOT !!

0|0
    0|0