Let's talk about your tattoos?

How many tattoos do you have? What are they? And what do they symbolize to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have three. I have a war torn flag on my chest the represents my experiences and thoughts when I in the Marine Corps. I have a quote on my ribs that I got in regards to my friend getting blown up by an IED in afghanistan. Taught me a life lesson that I'll never forget. Got a design I'm working on my arm that just for more artys purposes. I simply appreciate the art behind it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• one big on my chest - a screaming skull with four dragons coming outside of it
    one one my back - two druids with lamps in their hands which have a noose coming out of it, in the middle of the two, a crown of thorns with two snakes eating each other in the infinite symbol
    a writing on my belly - "evolve"
    and one on my back - "overcome"
    on my left shouder, a dragon and a snake entwined fighting each other. a black spider web as background
    on the left, the hanged man mexed with a libra, with a three faced skull with bayonts and a head like a granade above him. same black spider web as background
    foreams - both a fantasy of skeletons bur different from each, aside of the chaos symbol on the right one, you got , barbed wire, fire and wolves on both. and the theatre masks as well, and a fetus with a hourglass as a background on the left. With a wolf head with three eyes.

What does all this shit means? life's a struggle and i earnt the right to live (again) for myself, with pride and knowing im not perfect but im trying.

going for another one on my back, a devil face with three eyes and three moons. and the black sun above it
      and one on the back of my leg, with my best friend - two howling wolf's heads.

Wonderful creativity :)

tahnxya :D

• Got no tattoos and don't want any. I don't think they look good on the skin. I prefer natural, clear skin. And don't want ink injected into my body.

• I have like 2 tattoos on my self. There is one as you see on my arm well thats ''Ottoman Soldier'' called Sipahi Lancer/Qapikulu. And there is another one just top of my chests written ''Mighty Heracles'' ;)

• None and they symbolize rebellious behaviour to me

• i dont have any tattoos

• i have no tattoos.

• I don't and won't have any. They're gross !

• About 4. 3 on arm, 1 on leg.

• I dont have any

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• I have none but would like some on my belly and back. Basically everywhere where I can easily hide them.

• I have a tattoo that I got the next day after I got married. Every female member in my wife's family has it, that's why I got it.

• I have couple. A feather, a scorpion, and a heart. The heart means love. The scorpion looks badass. The feather means nature.

• I've got an egyptian sun disc on my upper back based off a character in an anime i like, and a scorpio sign on my inner wrist because i'm a scorpio :)

• I got a tribal tattoo when I was 17 (a family tradition)

When a girl turns 17 they're inked a tattoo; guys don't get a tribal tattoo, but they're free to get any tattoo they want (except the family's) when they turn 21.

• I have got zero tattoos

• none.. yet.

• I have a star on my foot I got when I was 18 just because I could and got a black heart on my hand to represent my broken heart. Everyone just thinks it's cute and everything but no one really knows that it represents years of depression and being broken