I'm 21, pretty confident, I'm not "bitchy", but I've never had a boyfriend. Why is that? Can it be due to something about my appearence? Pic below?

I'm 21, pretty confident, I'm not

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're cute.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 34

• Numerous possibilities
    1. You have high standards. Playing hard to get.
    2. Guys are intimidated by your beauty.
    3. Guys think you already have a boyfriend.
    4. You live in a community in which the guys have a different taste.
    5. Something that has nothing to do with your looks.
    Note: If you are interested in a guy then there is nothing wrong about approaching him instead of hoping that he approaches you.

• Don't be afraid to approach a guy yourself. You don't need to be approached, if you see a guy you like and you'd like to get to know him or would want to go out, you could probably just give your number to them and walk away. Or just start a conversation and see where it leads.

• From what I see you look confident and are pretty. Most young guys are intimidated by that. They usually want broken girls with seld esteem problems because they're easier.

Also, they think either you have a boyfriend already or want nothing to do with them. And at the very far end of the spectrum, they might see themselves as not being good enough for you.

• Girl? How you doin (wendy williams voice) lmao ever thought that you can come off as initimadating, which isn't your fault but your gorgeous!!!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ most guys may not know how to approach such a incredibly beautiful women!!! Dont beat yourself up! The right guy wil step to you!! Hell i wouldπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

• not your appearance. you are beautiful.

• It's hard for me to believe you even have a hard time getting a man. You a beautiful woman so im guessing that you get approached and ask out. They might not be mature enough or there is no conmection betweem y'all. But, I can't say your looks are the reason.

• Well, you're beautiful, so that can't be it...

• I highly doubt it's the way you look. There are plenty of women with this very same issue. Have you ever met someone who you had amazing chemistry with?

• yeah people assume you have a boyfriend already

• No I think something else must be the reason, maybe your voice or the way you do things?

• Nope not about your appearance cause you look so beautiful, if you're into LDRs, I don't mind being your boyfriend ;P

• You are beautiful

• you look really attractive and gorgeous.

• I think you're very pretty so I'm sure it's not because of your looks

• Nope !
    Your looks can't be the problem
    What about your personality 😢?

• May be they think that you are beyond their appraoch... i mean by your looks i will think twice to approach as you are so cute... i will be afraid of rejection :-P

• Wowwow

• People probably assume you have a boyfriend so they don't bother.. It's nothing to do with your looks..

• Well If I saw you at that restaurant you know what I'd say? I'd say
    hey my name is Amos, but you can call me Tonight.

You are one pretty gal! Don't you ever forget it.

• Nobody has ever approached you? I find that hard to believe. And if so, then start approaching men.

• You can't be serious.

• Nothing about your appearance, you're stunning!!

• you are pretty... may be you need to get more social if that's the problem

• You are very pretty do it could be how you treat others.

• You're sexy. Might be intimidating to guys

• is this question a riddle? im going to guess because your lesbian?

• You are so pretty, I'd date you!

• nothing wrong with your looks. the boobs alone are a huge turn on

• troll

• whattt noooooooooooooooooo bunun bile manitasΔ± yoksa biz ΓΆlek amkk

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 11

• its not your looks, you're very attractive. Maybe you're not assertive enough. Have you done the pursuing and asked guys out or do you wait to be asked?

• mayb guys think you're taken already

• You're really attractive if you've never had one it's because you don't want ond

• Your gorgeous! You'll find someone xx

• You're pretty! It might be because you don't socialize with guys much? They might also be shy to ask you out or assume you are already taken.

• you're pretty ^ _ ^

• Not a guy, but I would think some guys might be intimidated. . . You look gorgeous!

• Dont think thats the reason, you look hot

• No, you're pretty.

• You're really pretty! Boys are blind if it's because of what you look like. You probably haven't found the right person yet. I have it the same.

• I didn't get my first boyfriend till like a week after I turned 22. Well, it wasn't offical until a week after my 22 birthday. I feel like I had standards. I tried not to look at it as something wrong with me. But, that I just didn't want to be with just anyone. I don't think there is anything wrong with it at all:)