Is this the sexiest womek on earth?

Is this the sexiest womek on earth?

Hey guys , I wanted to know do you find this women your top ideal beauty/body standard above all other women and body types if so why? All i heard surrounding me non stop is men love thick women
I've been having a hard time with all the pressure to look a certain way. I know men love thick women and all men have high standards. I have this fear that because i dont look like this i will die alone and never be loved or anyone have real interest in my without wanting better. Is this the only typs you find sexy. we are much diff im 54 134 lbs petite small boobs curvy with legs and hips mostly and age 21 she's 510 thick build and 165 lbs. age 40. I feel like because i dont look like this
I will have to get used to being alone majority of my life sucks. Men have such high standards and are vuscious.
Attached are pics the "ideal women " (black women) &pics of my body type

16

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend is bigger as in bbw. She has rolls and thick legs. Personally I think she is the most beautiful person.

Your girlfriend is the most beautiful girl... Thats beautiful #goals! Lol

What Guys Said 15

• no... not even close the sexiest woman i've seen today.

• I mean god damn but no not the most beautiful and not even close to being the best

• I would say you're beautiful , regardless of how anyone sees you.
    I'm a white guy and I appreciate a beautiful woman regardless of her race

• Lol No.

• Being fat isn't attractive to me at all

• For me NO

• This woman is very bad for me, I'm 5'7" 150 pounds. Nope. Not for me. You sound just like a soul mate for me! (as long as you meant 5'4" and not 54 years old).

• Wtf is a womek?

Stop trolling

You know the n is next to the K so if you dont have a helpful opnion get the hell off this page

• She is really sexy. Your ass is amazing and I would love to be your man. You are a 10/10

• If she's showing off her butt then no I don't think so

• is this u

• no...

• Not really

• i like etite

• My first time seeing a womek? how do I judge it's sexiness.

Jk,

But no, she's not! I would show you the sexiest women on earth, but then she'd kill me and increase the duration on her silent treatment.