Is looking good while clothed, but not naked, deceiving for a guy?

If say the girl you liked looked good in clothes, but looked fat when she was naked, would you leave her because she appeared to be something else? Would you consider this to be deceiving?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah. Most guys dont expect to see a porno girl. Any guys who's seen a couple of real women naked knows what to expect and its still super sexy

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, most guys are smart enough to realize that clothes hide some imperfections and there's not much we can do about it, apart from constantly wearing skin-tight clothing haha.

I'm pudgy and my clothes usually hide it, and I've never had a guy seem surprised or disappointed when my shirt came off.

What Guys Said 13

• No. She dresses to look nice and that is all it is.

• yes.

• looks aren't a reason to leave someone... if you're already with someone you probably like them for beyond reasons of physical attraction. naked or clothed.

• no i won't leave her i would stay with her and love her more

• if a girl looks good in clothes she will look good no matter what

• Not at all.
    I would accept her just the way she is

• I've found most girls look thinner naked than in clothes.

• Hahaha what an odd question!
    Um. unless she stuffs her bra what I judge is what I get.

• It is deceiving but I would leave her because of it.

• That's just being a dick..

• If the girl looks fat being naked, so is she on clothes.

• It is true for MOST people anyway!

• no i dont think so

What Girls Said 3

• Do boys have like limited abilities to recognize what a person actually does and doesn't look like? Because this is like the fifth question like this in the last 24 hours.

• it depends on the guy

• Usually it is easy to tell relatively how someone will look naked even when they have clothes on. Like you're not gonna expect someone to look severely overweight naked if they don't look like that when they're clothed. Also most guys I think expect that most girls will have a little cellulite or stretch marks in some areas and most don't mind unless they're really immature and expect u to look like a porn star