Do you believe being gorgeous is like a lottery or it strongly depends on parents (and grandparents)?

Do you agree with:

Gorgeous parents means gorgeous descendants and ugly means ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not per se, I remember the parents of some of my classmates in elementary school being really good looking yet their children turned into really ugly grown ups, equally some people with ugly parents turned into really beautiful grown ups.
    Your own diet and lifestyle also matters a huge deal, even "small" things like the way you dress do!

Most Helpful Guy

• For a guy you need money and status if you were given average to bad genetics by your parents. It's just luck of the draw really. Donald trump doesn't have the best genetic makeup but because he was born from a family of wealth and his so called 'small loan of a million dollars' got him to where he is today.

Although if you were born with bad genetics and poverty... your pretty much fucked in life.

What Girls Said 3

• i think it mostly have something to do with genes

• Not necessarily , But if both of your parents are gorgeous , then you'll be gorgeous.

• "Gorgeous parents means gorgeous descendants and ugly means ugly? "
    It doesn't work that way.

What Guys Said 6

• Physically yes. Although diet and environment also play a role. There are many ways to make up for not being genetically gifted though.

• Genes play a massive part, its half the battle won.
    The rest comes down to how you work with what you have

• it has to do with genes 100% and how they configure. which dominant traits a person gets from their parents and how those traits look when combined.

definitely can't say attractive parents always produce attractive children or unattractive parents produce unattractive children

• The known laws of genetics say that good looks are due to your ancestors.

• It's from your mother and father isn't it?

• Yes, Mrwoo99 they do. Ask anyone who breeds animals.
      The same laws of genetics apply to us.

• So can I blame my parents for the way I am? Lol

• Nope nope nope, definitely not. Have met plenty of women who suggest otherwise.

• Lottery, for sure.