I am planning to gain back the weight I lost since it didn't make one bit more attractive. I am too unattractive in both ways, right?

I am planning  to gain back the weight I lost since it didn't make one bit more attractive.  I am too unattractive in both ways, right?

Since I am too unattractive in both ways. I decided to gain back the weight I lost. I am an ugly guy, why did I bother losing weight? This was a terrible mistake. I will return to my old eating habbit. I noticed I am too ugly to opposite sex in any way, so I shouldn't have bothered losing weight. The same damn unattractive guy for opposite sex. Girls were not talking to me when I was fat. I lost weight but they are still not talking to me. I learnt that I am unattracitive to opposite sex in any way. I'll let that be a lesson to me. Guys who are fat, I suggest you don't bother losing weight. This doesn't change anything at all. Take my word for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't go back, you're doing great! All you need is to gain some confidence and in no time girls will come around. girls/guys like someone whos confident about themselves and not cocky, we like to be around someone who's also positive it gives us a good vibe. why be with someone who's always negative about themself? continue what you're doing and see what you need to work on, eventually you'll get there. it's a long journey ahead of you and it's not easy, but I promise you it'll be worth it. just keep pushing it :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust me, you look much better after the weight loss. I bet you'd be more attractive if you did a little weight lifting to tone your arms, and started taking better care of your facial hair or even shave it off. Plus, those glasses do not suit you. Either embrace the geeky look and get a more stylish pair, or start wearing contacts.

A better haircut wouldn't hurt either.

Gaining muscle is so difficult, it is unlike losing weight. I lost the weight in 5 months. Gaining muscle takes so much longer times. I could not wait that long. Besides, it would be difficult to eat correctly since I am not a movie artist who has his own
      nutritionist and trainer or have money to eat accordingly. Bodybuilding not only takes too long time of a man's life but also it is very very expensive.

Also, I see a lot girls in university who are almost at my height.

Some girls are shallow like that. So fuck them and find someone who adores you. If someone doesn't treat you how you wanna be treated, just flip em off and shove em outta your life.

What Girls Said 3

• Actually, u don't look so bad in the second photo. The most important thing is that u are healthy, but if u gain weight u will become unhealthy. Forget what girls think for a little while and just focus on being health and happy. 😀

• How is it a terrible mistake? Losing extra weight is the healthy option.

• Wasting my time doing so.

You look fine. Not underweight at all.

:) :)

• Dude! If you just gain back your weight, you're annoying every person on this planet, who is currently trying to lose it. You have made such an effort for nothing?

Please excuse my bluntness here, but the most unattractive about you is your lack of self-esteem. Not your body. Find ways to be proud of yourself and stop worrying, everything else will sort itself out.

• I found out it makes no difference to oppostite sex. Still ugly at same level.

• No it doesn't. . . . That's a misconception! You look a lot healthier and more attractive in the second picture. But you should allow yourself to be more confident and believe in yourself. There are tons of good-looking people out there, who don't have a partner. That just takes time. Don't just give up - you've made the right decision :)

What Guys Said 7

• Mate, you have improved your quality of life so much, the weight loss is terrific.
    Don't feel disheartened, just improve your skills with women now

• I see a definite improvement. Keep at it. Don't give up. Only bitches give in.

• appearance isn't the only reason to lose weight, it's healthier, you feel better, you can do more things, it's foolish to go back

• It was the only reason but I learnt that it doesn't change anything in life.

• Umm if you think being attractive is more important than health, you might have some issues you want to work on *before* trying to find a girlfriend.

It is so damn boring when no girls talk to you. I guess I am just a ugly, short m'therf'ck'r girls don't wanna talk to.

• Soooo you only decided to take care of yourself and live healthy for other people and not the benefit of your own? When my body fat is down I just feel better in general and I can move around better, that's reason enough to want to keep it up.

• I had thought I might have been more attractive to opposite sex but I was wrong. It didn't change anything at all. I am the same ugly, unattractive guy to opposite sex. Nothing changed.

• So then you don't care about your health?

• If they are not talking to you either way it could be more than just looks. It could possibly be your personality.

• I learnt that weight doesn't have anything to do with it so I can gain back the weight I lost.

• gain the weight back in muscle and you will be good to go..

hit the gym ans start lifting weights.. you look soft in both pics.. pack on some muscle

• Nope. Gaining it as fat is 1.000.000 times eaiser.

• yes you can have desert

• Bro the thing that's ugly is ur negativity. Keep losing weight man. Trust me. Get to the gym. If your motivation is "so girls like me" your not gonna go far at all. With anything. Girls love when guys have confidence. Looks isn't everything. Being skinny isn't everything. Stop being negative and start being confident and THEN girls will start to find you attractive. The reason girls don't talk to is because of how you carry yourself. Why would a girl want to talk to someone who has 0 self asteem? Trust me bro. You can do it. It all starts with how you carry yourself. I was in your shoes a few years back. I wasn't attractive and no girl talked to me because of my confidence. I fixed all of it. Girls aren't even a problem anymore. I get them because of my confidence and not my abs. Losing weight just makes it all easier too. Trust me man. Don't give up.

• What made me have zero self astem are girls. I did not have zero self astem in the first place. Girls ignoring me made me like this.

• Dude stop being stubborn and listen to what I'm saying. Stop putting girls on a pedestal. Stop giving girls such a high value. I'm not at all saying be disrespectful to them, you still need to be respectful, but don't act like they r goddesses. The reason they lowered your confidence is because you care so much about what they think of you. Like I said earlier, I was in your shoes. The moment you stop caring what girls think, or what anyone thinks, life becomes 100x better. Just try it for like a week. See how it goes

Girls see themselves as the greastest thing on Earth already. It is impossible for me to reach their egos :D