This is my first "how do ı look" question. How do I look? What would you rate me?

This is my first

3mo Update
3mo Update 2
3mo update

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 69

• You're cute :)

• you remind me of a guy i went to college with lol.

despite being too young for me, i'll go out on a limb here and say that you shouldn't have any trouble with girls closer to your age.

• You're a dashing young man.

• 6 or 7 I'm a sucker for guys in suits lol

• U look like Nathan Drake from the Uncharted video games hahah pretty hot
    www.google.com/search

• You're super cute. Do u like girls a little older? Jk

• You look really nice. Hair and lips are nice looking. Suit makes it even better.

• Shave Or grow ur beard i don't dig the unkempt look

U look handsome young man tho... ok

• Hottie 7

• U look hella hot tbh. I am not one to prefer white men but u are hot. lol prefer tan men.

• You look cute :) hahaha

• Your quite hot 😊

• You look very nice!!!

• Definitely a looker, I like your style:) It's a yes from Simon!

• Like an 8. Good looking

• You're really attractive. AT LEAST an 8. For sure. Little bit jealous of your nose. Its perfection. Give thanks to your parents

• I'd give you a 7 or an 8 you are cute, you have a Babyface but you still look manly and you great in a tux but I'd love to see a bigger smile!

Thanks for your rate and opinion. I want to have bigger smile but I m insecure with my teeth

• Let's not get so hooked up on numbers. I'm just going to honestly say that you're attractive.

• Handsome and hot

• You look nice. I like guys in suits so that's even better. I'd say about 7.5/10

• Lol at the person who said you were white. You dont look 100% white. You look half Indian or somethin.
    8/10

• At very least an 8 😜😘

• I hate to burst your bubble but i promise you're NOT an 8/10. You're a 5/10.

Damnn :((( ı m so sad now

Well he is not a greek god for sure. But he carries The suit fine and that's hard especially when this young.
      I don't like to give a score but back when I was his age I might try to get him into the sack for sure. The rest would depend on his performance lol

@redridinggirlTR firstly thanks for your opinion. But ı didn't get what did you mean with "performance" . I think something but ı m not sure ıf it s right lol. by the way ı hope you follow me.

• You look hot. Love your hair. I'd give you 8.5 😊

• the first thing that came to my mind is that you are cute!
    but for a 24 years old I would like to see more than a cute guy. It is time to start adding some "man" spices like a little beard, some gym work, a "man" attitude.. you can comfortably do that without losing your cuteness because you own the baby face forever.
    You can ask a stylist as well.

Thanks for your opinion. And let me tell you something. I had to shave my face due to there was a wedding.

And again thanks for your opinion.

• Hot 🔥🔥🔥

• You're a very nice looking man! You look especially dashing in the suits.

• You look human enough to me.

• You look really good :)

• Looking flash! On point 😉👌

• More from Girls
    39

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 3

• Oh Holy moly, the first HDIL question, I'm hyped up! Finally not someone who posts the same question over and over again
    You look good, sir. Like the hair, you look like a sir!

• 8/10
    no homo

• Typical Turkish dude :D ( I understood it from the flag in 2. picture) You look good brother,