Peeps don t I look 14 in my profile pic?

Eggh I always end up looking younger than my age 😂😂😂

3mo look check the pic here it looks clearer
http://i68.tinypic.com/jjlfkh.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I told you my opinion and most seem to share it :P

hah :P
      actually it s mixed feedback

i am great, exams going on, you?

@sattepesutta1 just came from greece yesterday ^^
      Gd lck!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• No, I don't think you look 14. You look like a beautiful young woman with a very youthful glow. But not 14-ish.

• Hey looking younger then what you are is no a bad thing, that will come in very handy as you get older. And I'd say you look pretty much your age more or less if I saw you on the street I'd probably guess anywhere from 18-20.

But unfortunately I'm still gonna have to your ID, otherwise I can't serve you alcohol.

hahaha sure sure dude XD
      nthng new here, I keep getting asked that in clubs so :P

oh yea? XD
      you look young too :)

Mhmm sure do.
      Hah thanks ^^.

• Nope. A beautiful 20 year old is what you look like!

• I think you look like you are 21 years old.

• .. are you old enough to be on this site?
    You definitely don't have 21... you shouldn't lie about that, be cautious, some people can say weird things. Don't trust pink anons that ask for pics, ok? Don't share anything personal with no one.

Be cool, and if something happens message a mod.

• You are so lovely! Please don't worry about your age. Just enjoy being a beautiful lady!

• Sorry but yeah, kind of.

• Yeah, you do! Just the way I like em hehehe

• only if the question is "On a scale of 1-10 how hot do i look in this pic?" then yeah...14 sounds about right ;)

• In that pic yes indeed... on most pics you look maybe slightly younger but not 14!

• yeah you do look a little young

• You have a youtful face but there's nothing wrong with that. You are very very very beautiful.

• Yes if i met you and took you out id be scared you were underrage :( Lol jk, you look younger but not that young!

hahahaha guess I should wonder around with my ID ;P
      I keep getting asked for my ID in clubs and have 19 year old guys hitting on me thinking I am 17 lol

aww thanks :) I think its common for girls to like a guy a few years older, not always but it seems many do

It s true and you re wlc ^^

• No you don't look 14

• You are one hot little honey... You look great... Young is better than looking too old...

• Indeed, let's see some I. D. :p

• Yeah kind of... but the saddest part of it is you will never be fucked 'cause men will be scared of being accused of being a pedophile.

hah guess the majority of men are pedophiles then hahaha

• You do look young, but you look pretty, but i wouldn't say you look 14

• No you look as your age in your profile picture...

• Yea I get the same but people think I'm 16 or 17 lol

• No but you do look deformed

• Not to me. I'd say that anyone who'd think you were under 18 would need to get their eyes tested- you have a young figure, sure, and if your head were cut off, you might just be able to pass for 14, but your facial features look a decent bit older than that. You've got a couple of face moles, and no other visible signs of acne- faces moles typically only appear between the age of 20 or 30. And your nose and eyebrows look far too large to be those of a 14yr old- those are the nose and eyebrows of an adult. If I had to guess your age from your profile pic, I'd estimate your age at somewhere in the region of 20-25.

Thanks for your opinion bruh
      But some points are wrong, i had the moles since I was a kid 😛
      Eyebrows good point
      My nose not a valid point cause first I actually have a really small nose, and 2nd point you can have a big nose even if you re young lol. It s like having big eyes or big lips

It's not so much the size of the nose as the shape, and the proportions of it.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Not really but that's how it is for everyone, that a camera makes you look older than you do in person. Which I think that's because you can't see how tall the person is.

yea valid point I am short so I look younger.
      but there is more than that, your face, hair body type and so on

height tends to be what makes most people look below 15 years old. Though if you have a younger face you would still look younger than 16 and 17.

• i'd say you look your age

• No your face looks more mature than that of a 14 year old

• You look about 19 or 20 to me

• No you don't Lol you look beautiful

• no and you are very beautiful.