Would you fuck her or take her serious in a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't answer that question based on a picture of her. I'm amazed at how many people feel that a single picture of someone encapsulates their entire personal value and sense of self-worth. Her embracing her sexuality and simply acknowledging that she HAS a sexual side in no way means that she'd be a shitty girlfriend, any less loyal, etc..

Your just as dumb as the other people clearly you fuckin idiots.

If this dumb whore gets disrespected opps bitch you deserve it shouldn't she be sending these to her boyfriend or something? No wait she prob has a bunch of guys because she's fucking a lot of them for a dirty whore she is umm lets see what her kids would think seeing this hmm BIG WHORE

@Pinkcupcake20 *you're

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of the opinions of women on this question are very concerning. The photos she takes doesn't devalue her as a human being.

So what does a bitch that look like that should get respect?

She's a dirty whore can't you tell? I bet she'll love it if her friends or even boyfriend saw this no wait she's a dirty whore that has no self respect

@Pinkcupcake20 how do you know anything about her from a picture?

What Girls Said 14

• if i was into girls or if i was a guy... i'd say no chance in hell... she seems thirsty for attention... pffftt

• Looks like i could have fun with her in bed or as you say "fuck" her. I dont know about a relationship, i'd have to get to know her

I thougth you were straight

I am a hirl who likes guys. Feminism teaches women to be whores and childabusers

@kurzddr ok, what's next, they're serial killers? you're just trolling now. you're just an ignorant troll, don't have time for your nonsense. bye.

• i could definitely have fun with her lol.

as for a relationship, it would really depend on her personality. but short shorts are trashy on anyone, booty or not.

• Her ass has its own gravitational pull

• I don't exactly respect women who do this, it looks trashy. While I can appreciate a nice ass (she got the booty tho 0.0), it's just a modesty thing. I feel only my partner should see photos like this.

She's obviously a whore no value

@Pinkcupcake20 Do you personally know this chick? I can't understand why you hold so much hatred for someone you haven't even talked to. It's not healthy hun.

@Pinkcupcake20 Thats so fucked up to laugh at someone getting either raped or murdered for exposing her body. Sure, wearing stuff like that and taking photos like this are inappropriate, but that doesn't mean they deserve to be raped or murdered. You have some serious issues lady.

• not enough info--like none.

• She is hot, but how are we supposed to know her personality based just on a pic?

@Pinkcupcake20
      You have such a sad life sis. 😂

@Pinkcupcake20
      Last time I checked this site is for voicing your opinion, if you can't handle my opinion you shouldn't be here. Period.

• Her dresser looks more appealing...

• If I was a guy I would just hit it and quit it.

😐

• Its just a picture! How can you you decide? You don't even know who she is as a person.

^^ Yay, agreed.

@Pinkcupcake20 All the ass she takes up her nasty ass? Lmfao go take an English class instead of hating on people. Illiterate people don't get ahead in life. Wish you nothing but the best and I hope you come to terms with your insecurities😊😚

@Pinkcupcake20 - I would tell you how dumb you really are sounding but it is obvious that you do not have the skills to understand plain English. And your mouth is a cesspool. So go somewhere else and show off your gross stupidity.

• I do not like judging people depending on a single Photo. It doesn't make any sense.
    You can decide by yourself by getting know her.

• Isn't that the black albino model from America's top model? Looks just like her

• She look like a whore what else would you do with that?

• She seems whory and like an attention seeker. Most men would have sex with her and then leave

And sexually rape her but who's it to blame her trashy looking self what is she gonna get? Nothing just a piece of shit she is

@Pinkcupcake20 What has rape have anything to do with this? These types of comments are why men think women are assholes in general. She looks trashy and that has nothing to do with rapists.

What Guys Said 23

• Wife material right there. Sure, I'd have to cheat on her a few times, get a few tattoos, make a million dollars, and assault people at a bar just so she likes me, but it should be worth it.

Not sure how many Drake tracks I'd have to play in my douchemobile before pulling my dck out for road head, but that chemistry comes with time.

• Not exactly my type but nice-looking bum. I don't see why she couldn't be taken seriously in a relationship.

I mean, maybe odds are that she's dumb as a brick and an attention whore. Can't always tell though.

She's only good for dick

Don't take her seriously, she is just a slit-shaming troll. I wouldn't be surprised if behind the screen is actually a dude who can't get laid tbh.

@BiscuitesSwag and your idiot ass could suck me all you want I love it

• I would take her in a relationship and then fuck her?

• Hmmm, hard to know simply by looks. What the picture tells me is she is insecure, so she's hoping that she receives validation and acceptance through sex appeal.

• Nope

• I'd want to get to know her for both of those things.

• Neither. Don't know so don't care.

• is she gad smaller boobs and a nice small peach bottom maybe

• Why can't we have a serious relationship and fuck?

• Physically, she's not really my type.

But hey, if she's awesome to chill with... why not?

• Fuck her for sure...
    Relationship? Depends on her completly

• If I were in a serious relationship with her I would f**k her anyway

• I would ask her to play ludo with me. 😀

• I take the first option :D

• Her ass is the size of my truck tire. I'll pass.

• Neither I wouldn't want her.

• Ugh fuck her

• i would fuck her. i can't take her serious in a relationship. photo is bad but not my type

• Neither, I can't stand women who look like this, it' a major turn off.

• take her serious in a relationship

• Fuck her for sure. For a relationship, I look for commonality, personality, intelligence and how good she is in bed.

• I'd fuck her. I don't want to see her again after I've blown my load.

• I would take her serious in relationship. I mean, long term relationship. So ı can fuck her when ı want