Do you think I'm fat/need to lose weight?

Do you think I'm fat/need to lose weight?
Do you think I need to lose weight? I am a 3 sport athlete and I generally have 2 to 3 practices a day, and I eat pretty healthy (very little junk food, home cooked meals, lots of fruits and veggies) but sometimes I worry that I eat too much. And I've recently been worrying that I look too fat/ weigh too much. I'm somewhat muscular, but one of my sports is cross country and I worry that I might have extra weight slowing me down. If either of these are relevant, I drink tons of water and also have very broad shoulders, which cause shirts to look weird because my waist is a lot smaller than my shoulders but it doesn't really appear that way. Do you think I'm too fat/need to lose weight?

• Very fat/need to lose lots of weight
    3% (2)4% (2)3% (4)Vote
  • Chubby/ could lose a few pounds
    3% (2)4% (2)3% (4)Vote
  • Perfect/ don't need to lose weight
    79% (46)86% (49)83% (95)Vote
  • Other
    15% (8)6% (4)11% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|19

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to clean the house not lose weight

9|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 4|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yeah! How can she ask? It is obvious, she's obese.

• Show All
    • 3mo

Fat is when there are flaps of skin overlapping each other.. or about to do so.. check out a dictionary

• 3mo

excuse me, I meant 'carrying extra weight' which is unfortunately what 'fat' is synonymous with in today's society.

What Guys Said 18

• Do women really think this little of themselves?

5|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

no, they don't. I think my body is a wonderful thing and I'm grateful for all its gotten me through. I mainly wanted to know if i have extra weight that's slowing me down, but I can see that I might not have worded the question as well as I could've.

• 3mo

You're not fat.

• 3mo

So basically your conditioning is bad then is what you are trying to get at. Go do cardio

• You need to really really look at the poll results. i mean REALLY LOOK. You obviously have serious body perception issues. On this site with so many people who use troll answers and you are still getting 82% saying you are perfect. This means the 4% says very fat are automatically trolls, thats 86%. If you read the comments the people who selected other ALL say not fat, some even say too skinny, so now we are at 96% of people saying you are perfect. PLEASE take this to heart, PLEASE think of this everytime you see fat in that mirror. you are perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all. You look absolutely fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not overweight, you're quite skinny, look like you should have more muscle if you eat a lot and do a lot of sports but yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all girl

0|0
    0|0
  • If you think you need to lose weight.. lord help your delusional soul.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing you need to lose, believe me.
    Our own eyes trick us.

The guys that say you are fat or chubby are trooling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't need to loose any weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're too young to be worried about how you look , you're perfectly normal and perfectly beautiful.
    You just keep up the routine with your sports , continue to eat healthy and exercise.

0|0
    0|0
  • are you serious? lol
    looks perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • lol not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl, you're fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • san lorenzo?

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat? Yeet your pretty skinny and dont worry

0|0
    0|0
  • wtf ur fiiine

0|0
    0|0
  • You look a bit too thin to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfect/ don't need to lose weight

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to gain weight not lose it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• You need to be way more concerned about cleaning your room

1|0
    0|1
  • Ridiculous question is ridiculous. 'I practice all the time and eat healthy am I fat'? 😑

3|0
    0|0
  • no! you look great! yummy even! and clean up your room! ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

haha working on it!!

• how do you have time for 3 practices how long are the practices?

you dont look over weight. you look very fit. and your shoulders are really nice. not too broad.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

thanks. Only during the summer months- normally an hour and a half to 2 per practice! During the school year I'll only ever have 2 a day so that'll be helpful !

• Show All
    • 3mo

that's awesome!! Normally 10 or 10:30 (pretty early, I know!)

• 3mo

no thats good. you sound super organized. thats great. :)

dont worry about your body its beautiful and strong. dont screw it up !

:-)

• you're nowhere near fat

0|0
    0|0
  • I worry about the mental health of the people who voted A honestly...

0|0
    0|0
  • Who told you you are fat? If you are fat, then I am obese :-) I am 134 lbs (61kg) for 5'5" (1m65).

0|0
    0|0
  • You're fine. Don't obsess about your weight unless your like 200 pounds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your room is a mess clean girl.. lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmfaoooooo

0|1
    0|0
  • Other = I am the wrong person to ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you serious?

0|0
    0|0
  • you're fine

0|0
    0|0
  • You look great to me - slim, lean and fit. (People who choose answers A or B are either blind or trolling, so don't listen to them.)

0|0
    0|0