How Ugly Am I ( Brutal Opinion)?

How Ugly Am I ( Brutal Opinion)?
Go ahead...
Opinions appreciated.

3mo Hey. :) You know the best part of this question?
It's the fact that I'm completely okay with what I look like.
I love my chubby cheeks, I love my nose, my eye brows... my weight... I'm comfortable.

Don't let anyone define you either. Who says you need to wax? Society. Who says you need to lose weight because you are not the definition of beauty or healthy? Society.

Be happy for who you are, be happy of your body and your looks. Be confident! ♡♡♡
3mo Thank you all so far for your comments! Keep them coming if you'd like. :) Many of them make me smile. Love you all!

Most Helpful Guy

• Genuinely ugly. It's my honest opinion. Get over it. Though there's always some improvement by making the right adjustments.

You're not ugly. :) You're sweet. Thank you for your opinion. Hope life is doing well for you and Iwish you the utmost success.

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all you're a cutie! And second of all, you look like you're young. And by being young it means you still have to grow into your features! Trust me I know because you actually kinda remind me of me when I was fourteen. And yes I'm going to sound extremely arrogant but dear god did puberty do wonders for me. I went from a six straight to an 8-9. (Sounds really cocky but I have been told by enough people to know that I'm considered very attractive)

What Guys Said 10

• You're not! Simple! You look like you could lose a few pounds. You're attractive, with a cheeky smile and sparkling eyes. I bet you're fun to be with!

• 2/10shh

• I don't think your ugly.

• very.

• you look really cute and sweet to me

• I have seen prettier but you are average, not too bad

• Need to see full body.

• retty ugly

• Decent looking

• I wouldn't date you

Who said you had to lol I'm already with someone hahaha :3

What Girls Said 9

• I'd give you a 3/10. Clear up your skin, lose some weight and define your eyebrows then you'd be 7/10

A 7/10, huh? Hmmm something tells me, that one too many people said the same about you.
      Be happy for who you are, every part! :3

• you're cute. just lose some weight and you'll be able to see it. your eyes will pop out your cheekbones will be defined and you'll have a cute playful pretty face. :)

Lose Weight? Who said that you had to? I'm comfortable with my size and you should be too :))

no one i just think it bring your retires out more. personally im always amazed at the facial transition weight loss can rest in. but if you're comfy then dont worry about it :)

but i think anyhow you're very cute.

• I think the way you handle critisim and embrace yourself makes you so much more beautiful! Keep being you man, it's rare to find people who don't care for society's standards and just live how they feel best ☺️

• Your face looks nice, but I might suggest working out and eating healthier foods to loose a tad bit of weight. 😚

• You're not ugly, you're cute :)

• Umm.. well you're just kinda overweight.

• Your not ugly. Your pretty. 😊

• You are not ugly, your pretty honestly

• Quite ugly. Lose the weight and you'd be a bit less ugly. But your face is just weird

Your eyebrows are in DESPERATE need of a good ol' wax. Wax them. Also, apply some mascara, foundation and lipstick

Life does suck. But , if you know you can improve your looks a bit and feel more confident at the same time then why wouldn't you? (Again, i'm not forcing you to.) Waxing brows at your nearest salon is pretty cheep and fast. You'll thank me when you do tbh. A little bit of mascara wouldn't hurt either (to bring out your eyes) and a bit of foundation (just to cover a bit of pinples , which you have pretty clear skin anyway) and maybe some contour to slim down your cheeks. For the weight, look i find it very admirable that you like your body as it is. But, in the long run , is that really healthy? Most people see overweight people as unhealthy therefore , it is unnattractive. I'm telling you, if you just did these very easy steps you'd become so much prettier and you'll love yourself even more. I'm not telling you to change exactly who you are. But there is nothing wrong with imporving yourself. Everyone should improve themself. Even the most naturally attractive people should.

Thank you for that. You're not wrong.