Do you like long hair or short hair on an Asian girl?

I used to have really long hair. Guys would flirt with me all the time. I recently cut it shoulder length but I felt like I was getting less male attention. I don't know, does short hair make a girl look less innocent?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I find "short hair" is too ambiguous. What I consider "short" is like this:

favehairstyles.com/.../...cuts-with-Long-Bangs.jpg

... and I would say there are only a very small minority of women who could look that amazing to me in spite of having such a short haircut.

But when you talk about shoulder-length like this:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d86f7bbb7a.jpg

... I actually think that looks better on a lot of women than something much longer.

>> I don't know, does short hair make a girl look less innocent?

That might be how I interpret it sometimes with shoulder-length. It tends to look a bit more trendy, like an independent woman, maybe less old-fashioned than really long hair. But I would think a lot of guys would find that equally attractive.

It's hard to tell without a photo but I think shoulder length is something a lot of girls could pull off very well. Maybe it's just coincidental or you need to hang out with a different crowd of people.

1|1
    0|0
    • I think calling "shoulder-length" hair "short" can lead to a lot of confusion because probably most guys think of "short" as like a boyish butch haircut like the top photo, not the one below.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• Shoulder length is ok, very few can pull off shorter than that. Generally (in my personal opinion) longer is better.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer long hair on any woman, the longer, the better, as shorter as a girl's hair is need more features to be attractive for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Long hair is just more sensuous. I guess some guys might like the "asian schoolgirl" look though.

1|0
    0|0
  • long hairs looks best

1|0
    0|0
  • long hair please

1|0
    0|0
  • Long hair is more attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • LONG

1|0
    0|0
  • No , more like a lesbian , I like long hair on a girl

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree, I felt more feminine with long hair.

• Show All
    • She's talking shoulder-length by "short", not like boyish haircut. I got confused the same way. Shoulder-length is like this:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...aeb6d6fbf1.jpg

... and I'd generally call that more "medium" than "short". Maybe us guys use different terminology.

• @ak666 yeah your right, I wasn't thinking shoulder length when someone says short I'm thinking boyish haircut

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.