Taylor Swift vs Kim Kardashian- In light of the recent feud between these ladies, who do you think is better looking?

Taylor Swift vs Kim Kardashian- In light of the recent feud between these ladies, who do you think is better looking?

• Taylor Swift
    33% (7)54% (7)41% (14)Vote
  • Kim Kardasian
    67% (14)46% (6)59% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Kim easily. Taylor has a snippy face and is grossly frail

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• taylor's body is too skinny and kims ass is too big but at the end of the day I pick Kim

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Kim is so fake omg her fake ass and fake boobs piss me off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh they're both ugly human beings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kim k

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Taylor Swift for me. She actually fits around what I personally consider (just preference!) my most ideal female figure.

images.latinpost.com/.../taylor-swift.jpg?w=600

Slim figure, long and slender limbs, neck, small breasts (but plenty enough for a hand), nice posture.

allhdwallpapers.com/.../taylor-swift-4.jpg

Not a fan of her music but her figure is the type of figure I fell in love with most over the course of dating.

That's not to slam Kim K but I think enormous tits and ass are a tad overrated among guys, and those Taylor Swift-type figures are underrated. I can see why the booby and ass spillage is going to appeal to a lot of guys:

www.chooseyourdesigns.com/.../4-22.jpeg

... but I personally found, when dating women somewhat like this (not *quite* this exaggerated), that it's a bit awkward to carry them, hold them, run with them, climb with them, go snowboarding with them, etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Hit the gym then.

• 3mo

For Kim K? Yeah, maybe during times when she's a bit lower on the body fat, I like her more. She fluctuates wildly though, but those big ass and tits were never quite my thing.

• Kim boobs on Taylor would be great

0|0
    0|0
  • kim looks more better and hawwwwwwwwwt :D

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont like either bruv

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi, just got to your question from the link you sent me. Right so firstly, 100% KIM K!!!

1. She is very outgoing
    2. She actually seems pretty down to earth and nice.
    3.. She is very fit. Look at that picture, omg, I would love to spend time with her.
    4. Look at her body, she takes care of herself and looks incredible.

0|0
    0|0