Taylor Swift vs Kim Kardashian- In light of the recent feud between these ladies, who do you think is better looking?

• Taylor Swift
  • Kim Kardasian

Most Helpful Girl

• Kim easily. Taylor has a snippy face and is grossly frail

Most Helpful Guy

• taylor's body is too skinny and kims ass is too big but at the end of the day I pick Kim

What Girls Said 3

• Kim is so fake omg her fake ass and fake boobs piss me off.

• Ugh they're both ugly human beings.

• Kim k

What Guys Said 5

• Taylor Swift for me. She actually fits around what I personally consider (just preference!) my most ideal female figure.

images.latinpost.com/.../taylor-swift.jpg?w=600

Slim figure, long and slender limbs, neck, small breasts (but plenty enough for a hand), nice posture.

allhdwallpapers.com/.../taylor-swift-4.jpg

Not a fan of her music but her figure is the type of figure I fell in love with most over the course of dating.

That's not to slam Kim K but I think enormous tits and ass are a tad overrated among guys, and those Taylor Swift-type figures are underrated. I can see why the booby and ass spillage is going to appeal to a lot of guys:

www.chooseyourdesigns.com/.../4-22.jpeg

... but I personally found, when dating women somewhat like this (not *quite* this exaggerated), that it's a bit awkward to carry them, hold them, run with them, climb with them, go snowboarding with them, etc.

Hit the gym then.

For Kim K? Yeah, maybe during times when she's a bit lower on the body fat, I like her more. She fluctuates wildly though, but those big ass and tits were never quite my thing.

• Kim boobs on Taylor would be great

• kim looks more better and hawwwwwwwwwt :D

• i dont like either bruv

• Hi, just got to your question from the link you sent me. Right so firstly, 100% KIM K!!!

1. She is very outgoing
    2. She actually seems pretty down to earth and nice.
    3.. She is very fit. Look at that picture, omg, I would love to spend time with her.
    4. Look at her body, she takes care of herself and looks incredible.