What is your definition of a 'hot body'?

Pics are very much welcome.
just curious!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's so wildly subjective. All I'm talking is my personal preference.

For me just lower on the body fat but not so low that she's starting to look like a professional body builder.

After that I've never found a figure I don't find quite attractive.

One of my favorites, Shakira:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f32045cdb6.jpg

... and to me that's super hot, a body carved from constant dancing, lower in body fat, but plenty enough still.

Another random one I like:

http://vash-aromat.ru/_pu/1/30246061.jpg

Another:

content.rustinandmallory.netdna-cdn.com/.../JAGGER-SWIMSUIT-BLACK-3__24224_std.jpg

Another:

imagenesfotos.com/.../yu_hasebe18.jpg

... mostly my idea of "hot" tends to be kind of "average/slim", closer to the "average" kind of human figure but one that has had an active life with a good diet throughout.

I'm not talking "average" like taking the thinnest person out there and the fattest and then choosing the one in the middle. I mean "average" like what a normal human body might look like but under good conditions and active lifestyles, slightly ideal but not widely deviating canonical figures of how women typically look like (not a fan of Kim Kardashian, as an example, since she is in the extreme category).

An example of what I don't personally like so much are figures like this, albeit popular:
      www.newsghana.com.gh/.../wpid-amber-rose-3.jpg

... since the vast majority of women won't look remotely like this. I tend to settle on kind of "average" among the women who are in decent shape (not "average" woman but "average" among those who are active and had a healthy diet).

I suppose if I compare my taste for women to gemstones, I might be more of a fan of quartz like amethyst than the rarest and most precious diamonds. I like the prettiest among the ones I can see all the time instead of the ones that look extremely unusual.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• I would say someone who exceeds the normal temperature of 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit.

• Curvaceous and voluptuous, now that's what I love to see!

• Whatever body Jeb bush has he's so hot

• Channing Tatum.