Does a little bit of stomach fat bother you? Pictures included?

I work out regularly and try to eat healthy for the most part but I've had this issue my whole life. Does anyone else have a body type similar to mine and how do you feel about it? I've always been pretty comfortable with my body but my stomach irks me some days and I'm just curious to know what everyone else's opinions are! (PS: to view the pictures, type imgur. com before the / parts down there and paste into your browser. I had to do that because it wouldn't let me post links!) thanks for your opinions!

/BZ2u83N
/LuiWRHc

Most Helpful Guy

• Nonsense you look great.
    Perfectly normal and perfectly beautiful just the way you are.
    It doesn't bother me one bit because I prefer a woman's personality over her looks.

What Guys Said 17

• I assume you're the same person from the other face question xD

It looks on the verge of mattering. It would matter to me, simply because it is very easy to overcome that threshold, and as soon as it becomes more than that, it would start to be an issue for me.

I'd say to just put some cardio in it.

• I couldn't care less

• Most people do and I consider it normal. I prefer a little extra then supper toned or muscular. Don't let it bother you.

• Looks totally fine. No worries.

• I don't mind that at all. It makes them more sexy to me.

• looks fine to me

• You look better than you think. Just keep up the work with eating healthy and workingout. I know it is not easy but I do believe you will get to where you want your body to be.

• it doesn't bother me

• I actually like a little bit of stomach fat on a girl.

• A little bit is ok. But for me , its more about how much more will you again. Like if you had pretty decent healthy habits and were active I would not mind. But if you have that stomach and are the lazy type I would say no.

• not at all... actually it is sexy to have a little stomach fat

• loooks good to me

• Not at all!

• Face is the bottom line. I can't see it.

• there is nothing wrong with how you look I think it is quite fine. you are great

• Nah nopes

• No problem, baby. I would totally bone you.

What Girls Said 0