Do you think Kendall Jenner is beautiful?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how beautiful do you think Kendall Jenner is?

I was asked this question by one of my cousins, and honestly I find her GORGEOUS but it seemed that everyone around me disagreed saying she's not all that. I know the question is kinda lame but I was just curious if I was overexagerating her beauty or what?

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• i think she is. i think people's dislike of the Kardashian clan have them seeing her in a negative light, so they don't want to admit she is as pretty as she is.
    she really is gorgeous.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She has an odd face that can look very pretty sometimes and other times it just looks... odd. If she wasn't a famous supermodel, I wouldn't think anything particularly special about her face walking by her on the street.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I think it would be interesting to see her in real life in plain clothes and 0 makeup. I dont think she would be much better looking than most of the hotties I see out in the real world but I do think she looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup she's good looking. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Kendall is the guy right? No not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • VERY, the whole Kardasian/ Jenner family pisses me off a ridiculous amount. But she is HOT haha

0|0
    0|0
  • she's beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to have sex kendall is very sexy. But If you have a brunch... no

0|0
    0|0
  • she's queen

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is a bit of a butterface

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• 0/10 she's fake af

0|0
    0|0
  • Kendall is pretty but I don't think she's beautiful. She's not stunning or gorgeous she's just pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's pretty cute like a 9

0|0
    0|0
  • Kylie is better looking

0|0
    0|0
  • i think kendall is gorgeous like a 9 but i think kylie is even prettier

0|0
    0|0