Rate and what I need to a work on?

Rate and what I need to a work on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tone up the legs n stomach. Light weight exercises nothing heavy. but most guys wouldn't kick you outta bed anyways.

Most Helpful Girl

• Great body, very sexy, defined midriff but find a bra in your size and maybe work on your legs. They look skinny and weak.

What Guys Said 43

• I usually don't find myself saying this but I think you'd benefit from a bit more weight, maybe just muscle, especially around the legs. Otherwise very attractive.

• I think you look good as it is.

• you look perfect but if you still need to improve something then go to the gym and gain some muscles, like start doing squats so your butt gets in good shape. otherwise your body looks beautiful and perfect to me

• Nothing to work on in my opinion. If anything you need to gain just a little weight in the tummy unless you are sucking it in?

• Dont work on anything except your confidence. You are a little hottie

• I don't think you need to work on anything. You're very slim and fit and that's the ideal body type to me

• I don't like to give a number based on looks.
    However I'll say that you're absolutely beautiful and I wouldn't change a thing.
    Nice legs , sexy tummy, nice breasts too (regardless of size).

• What you need to work on is your self esteem. You look fine.

• Looks great to me

• Nothing really. You are just the type of girl that i want great body boobs perfect can't take my eyes out from the pic. Wish to see more lol

• I think you look great. Sexy too.

• You don't " need " to work on anything 👌

• Body is great, nothing to really work on. Only complaint id have is too much clothes. :)

• You are in tip top condition

• I think you just need to keep working out to maintain your figure

• There is nothing you need to work on, you look great. Blue suits you too ☺ oh a good 9

• That body is a solid 9.5. Work on getting in my bed?

• Only thing you need to work on is getting me your contact info... wow!

• In my opinion all you need to work on is that piercing. Seriously unattractive. But that's me :P

• Looks hot, I don't see much room for improvement

• Nothing...
    well.. I can be more detailed but I'd ask you to message me haha

• nothing needs work on :D

• Oh wow. Do you have kik?

• Looking wonderful how you are

• 9/10

• You look perfectly fine, honey😉

Stay beautiful,
    -SJ

• Jesus

• 8-10 you look fine hope this helps your self-esteem.

• baddddddddd

• less clothes is the only thing i can add to have a hotter picture lol

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 6

• you have a nice, tight little body. You are fine as you are, but if were to bulk up a little and tone it out, you would look really hot.

• 1|0
  • You need confidence. You're asking for advice off creepy men who are desperate they will say anything. What made you think I'll put up a photo in my underwear was a good idea.

• you're fine already

• Girl, you're pretty fucking hot, nothing needs to change except maybe following me ;)

• I'm actually embarrassed for you. Have some self respect.

Honestly what's the difference between bathing suits and underwear. Every time I got outside I always see girls running around in their bathing suits so I guess that's why I don't see anything wrong with it. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make anyone uncomfortable or anything.

Yeah that's if they're on a beach. Are you on a beach? You're clearly looking for validation and come across desperate for looking for attention. You don't know where to start? How could you not no where to start its your body you know what you don't like and what you do. You need the comments on here to make yourself feel better. The on, y thing you need is confidence it's obvious you have low self esteem. I'm not trying to be mean but I don't get why girls do it. Half the people on this site are absolute creeps and you're letting them Lear all over your body.

Literally why do you even give a fuck. Like you said, it's HER. BODY. She can do whatever the fuck she wants with it, and if you have a problem with that, it's YOUR problem for judging other people's decision when they absolutely no effect on you, not hers for supposedly having "no self respect".