Why no one notices me?

So I have a super beautiful best friend like a model and I'm like eh but um no one ever notices me or takes a second look at me, how do I deal with that? Like do I put myself more out there? Or just leave it alone?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're overthinking maybe guy do like you they're just afraid to approach you a lot of guys are like that so dont be so hard on yourself and maybe once in a while aporoach a guy just talk get to know him i was like thinking no girls liked me but it was my self esteem and i finally broke got confidence and boom things took off i fellt good about myself you need to as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave it alone because someone is going to notice you and want YOU.

What Guys Said 9

• I think you should just leave it alone, I mean not everyone will like you. There will be guys who will like you, who will notice you. Just relax and try to be confident.

• You need to make new friends and have your own social identity.
    Dont ditch your old friends. But making new friends gives you a chance to give refresh your identity and step out of your friends shadow.

• There will be guys that have noticed you. Some just don't make it known. Don't put yourself down. What do you mean by "put yourself more out there"? If you mean be more confident and talk to guys, maybe even ask them out, yes do that.

• If you are better than average maybe hang less with your best friend when you want to get noticed. If she is truly a mega hottie no one will notice a moth flying near the sun. Other than that maybe be more outgoing. Not all guys make the first move (not the 19th century anymore) so maybe you are being noticed and they are just not saying anything, possibly due to some being intimidated by your hot friend (a Catch 22 to be sure but some guys are intimidated by extra attractive women).

• Start going places without ur friend to build up more self esteem and your confidence that should work

• Just leave it alone. Things will improve

• Put yourself out more. Have some personality and sass.

• Gonna have to find some independent stuff to do where guys can notice you and not her.

• You answered your own question within the first 8 words of your question description.

What Girls Said 0