Guys seems to hate me in the gym, and hot chicks always Check me out and workout near me! I don't think I'm all that , rate me please I'm freakingout?

I'm 6'1 .
And it is weird , I don't like to be looked at like that make me feel really uncomfortable , it's almost like they have seen something they never seen before lol! WTF is it that I'm UGly af that scares them, or am I Too thug for them? Or what? Somebody help. I love to workout and this is the only reason I have cut down to going to gym lately:'(

Most Helpful Girl

• you have a feminine/gay vibe about you, maybe girls are more comfortable around you and guys are insecure about being next to a gay guy. That would be my guess.

• Fuck.. Lol thanks a lot though.

• you are sick. you are a psychopath.

• any shorter haircut will do I guess, just choose what you're confident with or ask your friends/family what suited you the best

Most Helpful Guy

• You do look gay.

• Okay come suck my dick then!

• Sorry. Im not gay. Im sure you will fight the right guy. If you stop scaring them away.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 1

• Hate to break it to you but I think they are "checking you out" because they fancy a giggle mate.

• Lol Come on G! I have been pulling lot of them, nobody giggled for shit, I probably take your bitch too Mate!

• Lol , your wife probably lied bro.
      And that wasn't what she said when she riding my on Dink! She was having lotta fun like you never made her orgasm before

• Yeah, she absolutely loves hide and seek.