Does every pretty person know they are pretty?

I think I'm ugly af, but a lot of my girl (friend zone area) friends say that I'm obviously prettier than the average Asian. (Since I'm asian). But I don't think I'm pretty because, I think most of the girls my age I see are prettier than me. Only like 2 guys in my class called me hot in my whole year. But, I just don't believe that person, I think he's probably just saying that to make me feel better and his other friend is just agreeing with him. I'm also really tall (a little under 5 foot 9) and two of my girl friends mom said that I will have a hard time finding a guy since I'm tall. Do some pretty people think they are ugly? Or if you think you are ugly that means you probably are ugly and if you think you are pretty than you are pretty. (I'm not talking about beauty is in the eye of the beholder stuff). And on the first day I walked in an highschool some grade 12 or 11 pointed at me with his friends and said, "omg, look at that booty damn." I just pretended I didn't hear them and walked away. I'm 14 Asian with tan skin by the way. My friend says my best feature is my hair and eyes... I also think my stomach is huge and I think I look pregnant but my friend says it looks normal and it's just me. I have a bmi of 25 but my friend says I look normal weight and she would have never guessed it. But she does agree I don't look skinny. What are some signs to detect if you are pretty or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• no they don't body dysmorphia is real

What Guys Said 2

• My profile pic is shit but i dont think i have good looks in real life either. But some people have said i would have good chances, so maybe im just average.

Did you ever get called ugly? Do you get called pretty often? Or do nobody really says anything about your looks. The first thing that people say when they see me is, "Your tall". I almost never get called "Your pretty". And only sometimes I get called "your hot".

My girlfriend called me ugly once when we were fighting but thats it. But she didn't mean it sge told me afterward. Girls have never really commented on my looks but they did on my body. And men comment on my beard, that it looks good but thats about it

• Maybe
    I think everyone knows how they look

What Girls Said 5

• Don't believe friends, they won't tell you the truth a lot of the time because they think you'd take it the wrong way. That's in reference to weight.

With looks, I bet you're above average with how you describe yourself.

Do you know some signs to detect if you are pretty or not? (btw, you look pretty in your profile pic)

Thank you. People take a ton of selfies and then pick out the best one to post. That is the prettiest picture they have of themselves so imagine how the least flattering one looks lmao. Same thing in real life, we wear nice clothes, hair, makeup to be the best versions of ourselves.

So everyone has pretty potential, but if you want to determine properly how you look now then you can always post a picture in the How Do I Look section.

Okay thank you! :)

• Not all

• Get to 130 lbs

• Pretty people tend to know because society treats them pretty.

So if I tend to know I'm ugly which means I'm ugly D:

• No, when I was younger I was thinking I was ugly but by time when people always tell me I'm pretty every where I go I begin to believe it.