I get a lot of comments. You're anorexic. Do I really look anorexic or are people saying this just because Im skinny after I lost 40 pounds in a year?

I'm 5 ft 1 inch went from 144 to 96 pounds in a year from diet and exercise. Technically considered underweight. I am a dancer and gymnast took off for a year to go study nursing at University and got out of shape. Decided I didn't like nursing and moved From my home in Virginia to Florida to study Marine Biology at community college with a minor in visual performing arts. I am super fit and active, have a high metobolism and my whole life I've been petite. I currently work at You Fit Gym and get a free membership. I workout daily taking Zumba and Steps classes along with cardio/weight routines. I take Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Lyrical and Acro totally in at 6 hours a week of dance with Competitions every other weekend. Would u classify me as anorexic or an athlete?I get a lot of comments. You're anorexic. Do I really look anorexic or are people saying this just because Im skinny after I lost 40 pounds in a year?

Updates:
3mo Follow me on Instagram and Musically @beachgoldbeauty

0|0
4|21

Most Helpful Guy

• You're skinny but not anorexic. You have a petite frame in general.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You look gorgeous. Like actually you are supper pretty. Your body is completely normal. You have a really lovely smile.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• You do not look anorexic to me. You look normal. And attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't look anorexic but you don't need to lose any more weight.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you are based on the pictures. I have seen a lot worse on here.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would consider you an athlete for sure. Maybe a little underweight, but overall healthy

1|0
    0|0
  • Look fit and not anorexic at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • no you don't and you look beautiful just the way you are

1|0
    0|0
  • Not anorectic at all. Don't listen to everything you hear.

1|0
    0|0
  • No you are not, can easily tell from the pictures your body structure is good.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're skinny but you don't look anorexic.

1|0
    0|0
  • No you're just regular sexy :)

1|0
    0|0
  • FYI i think you look great

1|0
    0|0
  • You are pretty how you are. I suggest not losing any more weight

1|0
    0|0
  • You look gorgeous my dear- Boris Johnson

1|0
    0|0

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• you look healthy

1|0
    0|0
  • No you look kinda fat.
    But um anorexia is a mental disorder.
    So uh you can be a fat anorexia trash
    But you look normal

1|0
    1|0
  • You look great. Congrats on your weight loss.

1|0
    0|0