Girls, Am I A Scary Guy Because I'm Quiet?

I'm new to this site sii sorry if I do something wrong. I have my issues with being very introverted and quiet. Women seem to not talk to me. I know i can't expect them all to come up to me but in all honesty (not trying to complain) but it takes a lot of strength for me to even leave my house. I wonder, let's say I'm hot in your eyes, would you think I'm creepy for being alone and quiet. I have my reasons for being alone a lot and I've had to seek help because it was becoming a problem. The only girls who really talked to me were quite attractive and outgoing, they said both said I was cute that boosted my low self confidence, later they said i was scary (i honestly was acting awkward but) that destroyed my boost. But they follow me around a lot and joke around about me being their boyfriend (not sure if joke or insult or both) I've aslo had a car full of women drive by and call me hot. I don't get it? How would you react to a hot quiet guy, and how would you react to an ugly quiet guy?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• No you are just shy and it is OK to be quiet. But some people can misjudge your quietness for you not liking them, that's why they say they are scared, which they are probably saying in a joking way. You are probably hot that's why girls stare at you, just try and open up a bit more when around people.

It's a good women said you were hot, it means you are.

What Girls Said 2

• Quiet is mysteries and mysteries is sexy. END OF STORY

• Nooooo