Should I lose weight? Would it change my life?

I don't know if I should. A lot of guys tell me I dont need to at all but given my body type would I be all around more desirable if I was thin? Is my body type good enough that being thin would make me perceived as more popular? Do you think my life would actually change if I became thin? Also a question for the guys: I weigh about 140 in this picture. Would you find me more attractive at like 115?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are fine it's true. Yes you could loose a few pounds (like 10-15 maybe) but I'm not sure if it's going to change your life that much and you're attractive the way you are now. You might get a little bit more attention from certain types of guys but not likely the types you'd want anyway.

Thank you for your honesty! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're really pretty already and you have nice legs. It seems like maybe you carry most of your weight in your midsection and I do as well, so I know it's hard to lose in that area. If you just do some cardio throughout the week and stick with it, I'm sure you won't have an issue slimming that area down. Otherwise, I think you look great! Maybe consider wearing a looser fitting shirt because I know when I wear shirts like what you're wearing above, I look bigger than I really am because more attention is drawn to that area.

Thank you for the suggestions. I am giving them a lot of thought. :)

What Guys Said 27

• i think you are very attractive. being totally honest losing some weight in your stomach and waist (or moreover just toning up) might help but you are very very attractive as is

• Im losing weight at the moment. Honestly it only works when you want it for yourself. If your doing it for any other reason you will run out of motivation.
    That being said I've dropped 10kg and I feel so good. Its hard to explain but its just like everything feels easier now and life just takes less effort.
    But you need to want it for yourself and not ask other people

I'm so happy that you found the motivation to reach your goals! It inspires me to do the same. Thank you.

• I think you got a nice body. How do you feel about your body? If you feel happy with it then you are all good. If you want to weigh less then give it a try. 115 might be too little though. Maybe 125.

Ok. Thank you for responding!

• Yes you should lose weight I do think it would make you more attractive to most guys and maybe (big maybe cos idk) more socially popular, but even more importantly you would be much more healthy and fit which is much better for your body and physical ability it always feels good to do something athletic.

Thank you so much for answering, your response is extremely motivating! :)

• I don't think you need to lose any weight.

• You really don't need to lose any weight because you look perfectly normal and perfectly beautiful just the way you are.

• It might lol

• are you kidding me? you look so hot the way you are now

• could loose a few pounds and it would definitely make you feel better and look more desirable. however there is nothing wrong with the way you are now. you are pretty never the less. love the boobs and the legs.

• Loosing weight will definitely make you more attractive

• I think you should workout so you can keep the figure you have now

• I think most guys would definitely find you desirable at the lesser weight

• If you're capable of, then yes, losing weight helps. But you're good this way too.

Thank you so much!

• You are very pretty as you are

• ohhh dear I wanna touch your legs and breasts you r fine

• ı think no

• your pretty as is.. but you could be smoking hot if you dropped a little weight

• Nope you look good

• yeps

• I think you might look a bit more classically sexy, but I still think you look good.

Thanks for your honest opinion. :)

• She has endomorf body

I think so.

I thınk you should go to gym

I started a diet and swimming a couple of days ago. I'll see if that helps. If not then I am going to consider cardio. :)

• As someone who has recently lost a lot of kilograms, yes, losing weight makes you feel better. Physically as well as mentally.

Thanks for the input. I have decided to start a diet.

• You would look better if you did lose some weight, but you don't have to if you don't want to

Thanks for your opinion. :)

• Gosh you are attractive and sexy as hell

Aww, Thank you! :)

• You could definitely stand to lose 20 or 30 pounds. I doubt it will change your life though. You're cute enough to bone, but not really all that attractive.

• You look sexy the way you are

• yes lose it

Yep. :)

dont listen too the fine bull, lose the weigjt

Haha ok. I'm officially trying. :)

What Girls Said 5

• I usually would never say this. But you look amazingly attractive as it is. I'm always pro looking slim but you're incredibly gorgeous as you are now especially in that tight shirt. I would lose weight but only for your health. You look so attractive now that I doubt you could look better.

Aww, thanks so much! I appreciate that, and if that's you in your picture you are gorgeous also so it's a huge compliment. :D

• you look good man

Girl, but I know that is what you meant. ;) Thank you!

• yeah you should... in your stomach area

• Yes you would look hot a 115. You look like an older mother with this weight.
    Look at kpop idol bodies for inspiration
    But don't go anorexiccc

Haha thank you. I actually kind of agree.

• Just get toned

Good suggestion. Thank you.