Is it normal to feel the way I do about my body? (Read details)?

within the past year I've had mood changes making me feel either great about myself, or ugly. When I look in the mirror, I, 90% of the time, am satisfied. The other 10% I am worried about my nose. It slants to the left a little and isn't small. I like every other part of my face, but my nose. I get called cute a lot, and some times pretty but Im never sure if they are telling the truth. I sometimes even think I have BDD. When I walk by guys, a lot of them stare. My crush (who is way out of my league, has been showing signs of liking me. But all these girls at my school give me death glares and make me feel ugly. I really just hate my nose and feel like it takes away from my face. do you think that I'm making a bigger deal and seeing it differently than everyone else? Is my nose as bad as I think it is. (Even without a picture?)


0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

  • Dont stare at yourself too closely in the mirror. Just stand a few paces back and look for no more than 5-10 seconds.
    What you see then is all a guy cares about. We dont care if your nose is slightly bent or any other similar detail.
    All you need to do is be healthy. Dont be overweight, have a flat tummy and a butt that's in propertion to your overall size. Dress tastefully and not like a slut or a magazine girl and have confidence.
    If you can maintain yourself at a healthy weight and keep fit you will forever have decent good looking guys lining up for your phone number.
    You dont need to look like a fitness model. You just need to look like you look after yourself

    0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

  • Don't think about yourself for too long you always end up overthinking everything and come to the wrong conclusions. If guys stare and your crush who you claim is out of your league stares at you then you're likely really pretty and he is in your league. Girls always give death glares to girls who are prettier then them so all these signs point to the fact that you're pretty. As for your nose, without a picture it is impossible to tell, however, from my previous conclusion, I can see you take things way out of proportion so it probably isn't that bad. If you include a picture I can tell you. However, if it really is that bad, who cares because guys still find you attractive. If you really need it, rhinoplasty is also an option for 5-6k. But tbh I don't think you need it you're probably really pretty as is.

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

  • I notice a lot of young women seem to hate their nose so I think it's completely normal to feel the way you do. But so you know, guys do not care AT ALL about a woman's nose, we don't even give it any attention, unless it sticks way way out like a witches nose on a Halloween costume lol. Forget about it completely, even without seeing it I can tell you it's totally fine.

    0|0
    0|0
  • its not bad or a big deal, your just thinking too much, dont worry

    0|0
    0|0

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

  • This is just me. I had a professional photographer to take pictures of me for an add campaign and now I feel more confident but yeah my nose is like why.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Huhhh

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...