What age do you think women peak in their looks? also, what age do you think men peak if their looks?

3mo What age do you think women look their best? also, what age do you think men look their best?

Most Helpful Girl

• When niggas turn nigga bitches

What Girls Said 5

• It varies. I've seen some that are pretty young, but their life style choices make them age not as well. I've seen others that take great care of themselves and really come into their own at older ages. Men can also look better as they age and come in to their own.

• i guess in their 20s and early 30s

• Early 20's for both.

• 16 and 17 for girls.
    18-early 20s for guys.

• Around 30.
    As for men... same age if not younger.

30 for woman... lol

What Guys Said 6

• I think women peak between 25-40 and men peak between 30-50 years of age.

• I think late 20's early 30's is when they are at their best

• 18-21

Men get more attractive as they age.

• Women probably between 21 and 25 depending on the person, avg 23. Men 30 to 35, avg 32.

• Girls? 16, but I'm into "cuteness" and not so much "hotness".
    Guys. I don't know I'm not gay!

You are out of look because everyone ages. No woman thst I know now thst I knew when they were 16 look the same now as they did then

Yup. your above comment can be applied to the age you think they peak, too. Unless you think they peak at like 85. 😂

• It all depends on the environment and what you put in and on your body. Also the lifestyle you live.