Is this female kkk member attractive?

Is this female kkk member attractive?
She's a member of a white supremacist group. Would you consider her attractive?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• I feel as though those breasts aren't natural, (which is fine, nothing wrong with that) but yes she is attractive.

• She's hot. If you think she is part of the KKK, because of her confederate flag bikini. Well my oldest daughter owns the same bikini. She is not part of the KKK or any white white supremacist group.

Aren't you the one that said "the south is a dark place with a dark past" and you wouldn't want to visit? OR am I wrong?

Its not the bikini, its the fact that she appears to have germanic rune tattoos on her arm, which are very HEAVILY associated with the white power movement

• She's super hot. I don't know about her as a person though.

• and who told you she's a member of the kkk?

• oh for fucks sake. I wouldn't wear that bikini, but that doesn't make her a klan member.

memecrunch.com/.../image.gif?w=400&c=1

Its not the bikini that sends off warning signs, its the tattoos on her arm it looks to me like they are Germanic runes. Those are HEAVILY associated with the white power movement

Though I've found flag bikinis of any kind completely tacky

@Waffles731 and I said I wouldn't personally wear it either.

Now stop before I start telling you how much I admire Ronald Reagan ✌

• She's hot. Yes I'm bi and would fuck her. However, I do not like racist people. What a waste.

• of course she's attractive lol that doesn't mean i agree with her beliefs though

that semisweet doesn't make her a klan member. LOL. He's trolling for reactions. And getting them. ;)

• Do you have any proof that she is a KKK member? Yeah she's hot

• Holy damn... All the guys that downvoted her are gay as hell

Or aren't racist haha

@TheRebel69 exactly the confederate flag is a symbol of the southern states fight for state freedom without government control. Anyone who took US history knows that in fact slavery had almost nothing to do with the war.

Abraham Lincoln once said that if he could conserve the Union without freeing a single slave that he would do so. The Confederate flag is a symbol of states rights and lets not forget how many blacks fought and died under the Confederate flag? A journal by a Union Commander once noted that the Union soldiers were ambushed in Virginia by a company all made up of "Negroes" and were out manned and out maneuvered. Also something else the history books like to gloss over, the Republican Party was the party of the Black and poor southerners. Democrats were KKK and instated Jim Crow laws.

• she looks great but the best looks don't matter if she's a piece of shit from the inside

• She's hott on the outside ugly on the inside

• No, I've seen hotter girls that are not crazy.

What Guys Said 31

• Where's the evidence that she's a KKK member. Oh, because she's wearing a Confederate Flag, right? You need a history lesson my friend.

• I'd fuck her then I'd tell her my last name is Martinez. Ayyyyy. She would be so mad. lolol

I'd fuck her and tell her i was baptized catholic.

LOL... that is funny

• I would. What a waste of good looks!

• She's hot, but if she truly is part of the KKK. I will not date her. I'm not a racist backwoods redneck.

Wait are there still KKK members out there?

• Physically, Yes. If she actually is a member of that group, then I would say no.

Physical looks can be seen everywhere in magazines, TV. Internet, Real life, etc. A person's personality is unique to them.

• Just because she's got on a bikini with the rebel flag automatically makes her a racist Klan member, no not quite. You need to go home and rethink your life.
    However she's stunning and I would definitely get at her , if she's actually involved with the KKK then I'll pass.

• She looks like a perfect little sex toy to me. I would hump her and dump her. People like her don't deserve any better.

• she is attractive but her boobs are too much big i think

• She's hot. But she maybe an absolute shrew as a person.

• I'd let her unjustly gun me down any day... but the ammo would be milk, and the gun would be, well... you know

• Would hit it and quit it.

• I'd fuck her and tell her I was baptized catholic which would make me 'unclean' in her eyes.

• Her boobs are way too big for my liking. Call me gay if you want. I just prefer smaller boobs.

• Implants aren't attractive.

• How do you know she's kkk?

• Damn this bitch is good at giving boner.

• Oh she is hot

• might'v voted a if her tits weren't fake.

• She is so fine as heck I would bang her but I don't like racist people.

• yep she is beautiful i would defo date her

• She looks hot, I wonder if she likes to be dominant...

• Please tell me you're not assuming she's KKK because of the confederate flag bikini...

• I dont approve of racist extremists, but she looks good enough that I'd at least let her blow me.

• Yezzzz

• Yes, she is attractive regardless, but since she is racist, I have to admit that makes her a little more attractive to me.

Are you racist yourself?

@Rick-Lewis A little bit. I didn't start out that way, but with repeated bad experiences, I have become slightly racist. Plus I like it when someone has conviction in their beliefs.

Though, if she was racist without having at least a few bad experiences with whatever group she doesn't like, then I would think she is dumb.

• i don't think I could date a KKK member. I'm jewish

• Don't know where you got "KKK member" from but..

"cuuntrygrammer"

for more.

• Has a bit of some looks but too big busted and a head full of shit. Maybe should have private session with some donkeys.

• Yeah but just because she is a kkk member doesn't mean she isn't hot, just means she makes bad choices, but those are implants for boobs

• her bod is hot yeah, that's where he r attractiveness ends

• More from Guys
    1