I don't care... as a guy living in the west, I will hook-up with as many girls as possible, but only marry a virgin. Ur opinion?

• As a girl, i find guys with your mindset the most attractive
  • u seem like a douche-bag
  • as a guy i fully agree with you
  • i feel triggered
  • i don't care, ur life
  • other
3mo i am going to marry a religious girl who is a virgin, and who is pure. and i will take her virginity after we marry.
3mo bump

Most Helpful Girl

• Not many religious girls waiting til marriage would want a used up dick so good luck with that.

but how would she know? hahah

not really ahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Yes, actually it's easy as fuck to figure it out. I'm a virgin and I've avoided a lot of manwhores.

What Girls Said 5

• Okay, first of all: You need a prayer :)

And to answer your question, none because the second option should say:

"You are a douche-bag"

And I'd also like to add... Boyyy you need some growing up to do. Sex isn't everything in life, you're young so you may fail to understand it. However, I hope when you're older you have a bit more sense and maturity about you.

I don't understand, who are you to judge whether a girl is pure or not, when you yourself are full of shit... smh... rant over.

It's your life you do whatever you wish - karma will find it's way :)

whats ur problem?

i will hook-up with as many girls i can till i am 35 ish.

then i will marry a 18 year old girl...

I just gave my opinion as you asked in the question. Not my fault if you can't handle it.
      Although I was feeling rather catty when I wrote that lol

But by all mean, it's your life you do as you please. I, however, still think it's a douche-bag move.

• Nice trolling XD

how is that trolling? i am being serious...

i think every guy would agree with me

Mhmmm that's why you say you "don't care" but you're anon and ask for people's opinions. Cuute xD

• you know you have to date a virgin in order to marry one. And yeah. Douchebaggary.

• You need Jesus fagget

• Thats hypocritical you can sleep with anyone and will only marry a woman if she's a virgin? Dont you think a virgin woman deserves a man who's virgin aswell?

cause i am a guy, and girls find players more attractive...

NOT...

What Guys Said 4

• If that's your plan then go with it. See how things turn out.

• The hypocrisy is striking, I personally think virginity is overrated.

• How'd that work? You're seriously gonna wait until after you get married, to take the virginity of the girl you'd decide to get married to? Because unless you did, you wouldn't be marrying a virgin- you'd be marrying a non-virgin, even if you were the only person she'd ever had sex with. Sorry to burst your bubble kid, but it just ain't practical.

Yes. i am going to marry a religious girl who is a virgin, and who is pure. and i will take her virginity after we marry.

So how d'you reckon you'll find the quality of those mystery goods after sampling all of the best of the rest, commitment free? Think she'll be able to cut it? Or do you figure you'll just keep hooking up with all those other girls on the side after getting married to your nice and naive, religious, respectable little virgin girl, when it turns out that she isn't up to the same standards as the best of them in the sack?

man wtf r u talking about,

• i don't care, ur life