Looks and the general confusion about where you stand?

How the hell do you know if you're ugly or attractive? I have no way of telling! Are there signs to tell you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone has an opinion and they all vary so no I don't think you really know. If you get a lot of compliments one way over the other then for the most part I'd go with that. I've been called everything from handsome to cute to ugly? Just depends on the person's tastes. Don't put too much into 1 person's opinion ever.

Most Helpful Girl

• Best way to tell is if people constantly stare at your face, compliment you, or if guys hit on you frequently.

You are very pretty and I love that nose ring on you but honestly those eyes look so rapey like if I put you in a gif of bushes, you'll fit right in.

*if I photoshop your face into a pic of bushes

Suuuuch a dick move. buuut... it was pretty funny

Thanks for mho :)

What Guys Said 9

• Look in the mirror. If what you see makes you smile. Then you're attractive. I'm not trying to be preachy, but don't base your view of yourself of whether you are ugly or attractive on other's opinion. Sure, it is nice to be told by someone else that you're pretty, attractive, or beautiful. However, at the end of the day, the only opinion that truly matters is your own. Besides, the concept of what is ugly and what's attractive changes as rapidly as the style of clothes or shoes that people find attractive. During the middle ages, people who were overweight were considered more attractive than thinner people, because it meant they were wealthy and ate regularly. Thinner body types were typically poorer individuals and lower caste within society. Stay positive about yourself. That's the bottom line.

• I couldnt figure it out either, so I stopped giving a shit.

Actions mean more than looks. A beautiful flower loses to a muddy boot.

• when you catch guys looking at you with love in their eyes you will know, but its difficult to spot unless you talk to a guy, but i can tell you your beautiful, but the piercing ruins your complexion.

• General public consensus in how they react. (May vary by location)

• Want me to rate your profile picture?

• Ur pretty. There now you know ur attractive

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• i guess when people check you out

• Depending on the situation, if your in public and see someone randomly smile at you then you're attractive,

Haven't noticed that 😕

Theyre probably busy, i dont look at people in public much but when i do get a chance to i see some attractive guys but i dont smile sooooo i guess my comment is actually wrong 😶

Haha fair enough 😊

• Usually it's how others act around you, if people pay you compliments: good sign!