I'm 5'5 and about 180 pounds (as of 13 August 2016). Am I unattractive because of my weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm I'm that's like 81.6kg that sounds like quite a lot to me (assuming it's a lot cos I'm pretty close to that height and weigh less) I think that would make you more unattractive definitely but being only 19 you have got lots of time to change once you have your diet sorted out and do regular cardio and lifting the weight will come off at a decent rate and you'll be motivated here's a helpful guide
    http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

Most Helpful Girl

• No you can extremely attractive and chubby. No question about that. The real question is how healthy you are if you are chubby. Your health is the most important thing in the world.

That is very true. Thankfully, I dont have any health problems... yet.

I'd lose weight but only for your health. Whatever your body you're always sexy tbh I find chubby girls extremely attractive.

attractiveness is subjective and I hate to be a pessimist but most guys probably won't find someone as attractive at 180 lb say compared to 140 lb.

What Guys Said 18

• You may be unhealthy because of your weight, but whether or not you're attractive is in the perception of those who see you. Some may find you attractive and some may not. The bottom line though is do you... do you... feel that you're attractive or not? If the answer is yes, so much the better. If no, then choose how you'll change your perception of yourself, but do it in a safe and healthy manner. Don't go to extremes.

• I don't know about 'unattractive' but that is overweight. If it's bothering you then do something about it. Take care of your body.

• Most likely yes

• You have a beautiful face but that weight will be unnatractive to some guys.

• No your not , but you could eventually drop alittle weight for your Heath reasons alone. You'll be just fine. Don't listen to those who only look on the out side , just those who look in the inside rather. Just rock with what you got and try to slim it alittle too.

• Honestly, yeah you most likely are. You're pretty much the same weight as me, except Im a 6'1 and Im a guy.

• Can't accurately judge this without a pic. Personally I've always been attracted to chubby girls. :)

• Nah, you're just a little thick.

www.youtube.com/watch

HAHAH just a little thick, fuck off with that it's "fat"

@Josht13 you coudnt get it in even if she gave you a map and pointed you in the right direction

the map would be beef flaps and fat I think you can have this one mate.

• There are guys who like heavier set women. How can a person who uses snapchat filters be taken serious. To me it makes the person us8ng them portray a childish image.

• you sound pretty attractive and gorgeous to me

• Nope of course not.

• Yeah that's pretty fat OP.

• Not at all

• please use cm

• No you're perfectly fine. I like fat chicks just like my friend Bill.

• Don't know. Need a pic.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Well to most people, the answer would probably yes, other than chubby chasers, but there are plenty of those around. your stats are pretty big for a guy, let alone a girl. According to BMI, You are officially obese. I would definitely try to drop a lot of weight, not so much cause of aesthetic reasons, but for your own health, which is much more important.

I do power-lifting and is in my school's soccer team D: I also work out like 4 days a week (aside from training days) but I don't know why my weight isn't dropping :-( Any suggestions on how to lose weight?

Sure. That is GREAT that you do that! I love women who lift, i am one myself. Do you have a full body pic you can post, i am interested in what you look like physically after you mention that. I realize stats can sometimes be misleading and of course muscle weighs more than fat.

The thing is for weight loss, diet is actually a lot more important than exercise, it's like 3/4 of what it takes to drop weight, so concentrate on what you take in, count calories and count the keep track of the calories you burn, there are tons of apps and devices for that. A deficit will make lose weight. Really educate yourself on foods and what is and isn't healthy to take in. Power lifting is GREAT, but combine that with cardio to have the pounds drop off faster.

• Cardio girl, I can train you if you like and encourage you to meal prep or diet that's reasonable and workout! Just text me if you need a boost and some motivation. I was that weight and I'm 5'3 so lol.. I know how it feels.

• I was heavier 25 pounds than I'm now, never felt sey or attractive then, I lost the weight and I can't tell you how great you will feel, you will feel alive again, but that's my opinion because I wasn't happy with my chubby self.

You should think of your health , I don't think that weight is good for you , you can try to eat more healthy and start working out more , do it for yourself.