What is the sexiest thing you kan think of in the oppisit sex?

The sexiest part of the oppisit sex. Something body wise, behavior wise or personality wise.

Most Helpful Guy

• So many things and it varies based on the woman.

Large noses are sexy on a woman
    red hair and freckles
    small of their back
    inner elbow
    neck
    tiny feet
    sparkling eyes (green/blue)
    or depending on the color seductive dark brown eyes

their fragrance
    their voice in a hushed whisper right in your ear
    oh the honey box, of course no bad smells are expected
    needs to taste like honey too, course i encountered one that tasted like strawberries that one was really really awesome

yea, there are just so many possible variables from woman to woman, each is unique and seductive

now excuse me while i whip this out

What Guys Said 12

• I love a girl with a dirty mind and who isn't afraid to show it.

Definitely something to look for in a girl I can admit, but as long as it's not too crazy xS

• the sexiest part is her whole female body, but one part i love seeing and admire is her pussy.
    but with her personality she has to be a very sweet, shy but opens up to me, decent, virgin, who's secretively extremely horny, but shares that with me and not afraid to show it with me and does stuff with me ASAP, not trashy-doesnt have tattoos or piercings, not a party girl, good sense of humor, naturally stays away from weird people, and she doesn't do drugs, drink, or smoke.

• Body wise, eyes, im serious, personality wise, honor, honesty, good heart and humbleness is the sexiest, behavior, being herself even if that means she's normally awkward or goofy or clumsy or shy or out going, being yourself is hot

• maturity, inside beauty, Boooooooooooobs :D

• Correct grammar and spelling are damn sexy

Well you would definitely not think I was sexy if you met me xD I my grammar sucks xD

• I love it when a girl has self confidence.
    she must go for what she wants
    I love boobs, any boobs from around34B all the way to 38DD , and an average ass with average, well looked after body.

• Legs legs legs!

• legs and ass.. and boobs lol can't pick just one

• Opposite*

Yes mister smarty pants thank you xD even if you tell me now how to spell it , it won't stick. I have dyslexia thank you very much xD

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1