Is there an excuse for living for an ugly fuck like me?

I'm attending a wedding celebration party at the moment and I'm disappointed in myself as long back as I can remember... But this evening, looking at all those having fun, dancing with someone they love, and me, sitting on my table, observing what's happening around me... I had a lot of crushes, but no girlfriends... Heck, I haven't even been just a little bit more than friends with a girl and it makes feel like crap... I take care of my hygiene, I wear clean clothes, and do all kinds of stuff that should impress a girl but life's been merciless for me... I'm just an ugly fuck walking the Earth with no one to live for... I was rejected by everyone when I was just a kid, a mere innocent child... I had everyone around me, yet nobody was around when I needed them... I was alone. from the start and nothing has changed since... I just finished high school and I won't be going to college and I don't know what to do with my life... Is there an excuse for living for an ugly fuck like me?

If I wasn't such a coward, I'd kill myself right now... I kinda gave up, and won't be trying anymore... I'm gonna live and work just to survive without any luxuries and I'm gonna donate all my money before I die...
Look at. the picture above... Can you say that I'm not ugly? You can but deep inside you know that you just wanna spit it out and say "Yeah you're ugly and there's nothing you can do about it"... I wish I got cancer, and I wouldn't try to cure it... I'd accept my death right now and live the rest of my days for me...

Most Helpful Girl

• First, I want to say I'm so sorry you've gone through those experiences that you have. I can relate to you on having no one around when you needed them.
    However, you must look at it a different way too. Those past crushes, those experiences, feelings, everything back then have made you who you are, and life has given you situations, feelings, and pressures, to work through in life. You should be proud, as you have succeeded this far.

Personally I don't think you're ugly. I believe no one is ugly from appearance. It's all about what is inside that matters most. From the photo you look very unhappy, and after reading this I can understand why. We are each unique and different in our own way, and no matter what others think, we have to be happy with ourselves first and foremost.
    A coward is a shy person, being shy is nothing to be ashamed about. You just have to work on finding that confidence boost to get through it, and once you do, there's no turning back. Better things will come.

If it bothers you not having someone in your life, you can change that. If it upsets you that you feel alone, you have the power to find more people and befriend them. Fill your life with people who mean something to you, and who are there for you. Even if it's just one friend, it can change everything.

Have faith, and please don't think so negatively of yourself. You deserve to be happy, and you can make those changes if you really try. Don't give up on life, it's one chance we have.
    I hope you find your happiness soon. Best wishes to you

First of all, I'm terribly sorry to hear that you can relate on the nobody around thing... I've been and still am there and I know it's hard... And yes, I'm very shy... I remember once while in second grade in school we were playing a game with the other kids (boys vs girls) and the one who would lose would have to hug the other... We boys won and even though the girls had 3 extra members in their team, none hugged me, and said that we should stop hugging but when we played the next time and we won again, the same girls went hugging the other boys and I just said I don't wanna play anymore... Ever since then I've been talking to girls only if I had to do it... I rarely get on with them because I'm very afraid of rejection... Sometimes, as I said I do things to impress them but haven't succeded yet... Thank you for answering... I wish you the best as well :)

What Girls Said 1

• Holy negativity batman! Life is shit. You have to just accept that and move on. I'm not going to tell you that everything will be okay and the right girl is just around the corner. I don't believe in fate. You have to make shit happen for yourself. If you want a girlfriend , keep looking. Odds are one girl is bond to like you. Based on that picture, you are not repulsive. So get your head out of that self pity party because it is so not attractive and live your life.

I don't believe in fate either but have giant problems making things work out for me... I'm very afraid of being turned down so I rarely ecen try... Thanks for answering...

What Guys Said 7

• Come on, man! Ugly? What the hell! Are you blind? You aren't 'ugly', by any stretch of imagination! I know I'm male and my opinion may not mean much to you. But I am capable of judging a man's looks too (no homo)!

There was a time, not too long ago, when I believed that I was among the worst looking men on the planet. Just learn to get comfortable in your own skin. And DON'T think about girls when your self esteem is so low. Just don't. Focus on getting what YOU want in life - career, some hobbies etc. Just keep doing yout thing, and you may bump into that special someone! ;)

• You ain't even ugly bro.

Those couples you see are putting on a front for the shit storm of the relationship they probably have back at home.

Don't sweat these hoes my niqqa, bitches come and go. Forget about that love shit and just pipe em down.

They ain't worth the stress.

• Well im straight, but honestly you don't look any uglier than most guys your age. you're about average I think. I certainly wouldn't think "that guy's ugly" if I saw you on the street. I'd probably think "cool glasses"

• Your not ugly man your still young yet. You want to see ugly look at my pic, I'm in a similar situation except my face isn't baby smooth like yours looks. Now if you get to my age and nothing changes then it's a problem. Stay positive man

• sto crying, go live

• No there isn't

• Your a good looking dude bro, don't beat yourself up too much , perhaps go on holiday travel somewhere nice , im sure you will find someone :)