Girls/guys would you trade looks (face wise) for boobs, ass size/penis size? How about boobs, ass size/penis size for looks?

As everyone is complaining about ass/boobs/penis size, let's say someone makes this offer:
Trade looks (you get less attractive) for an increase in boobs/ass/penis size. Would you do it? The reverse offer also applies: trade boobs/ass/penis size for looks.
Would you stay the way you are or change something?

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm ok with my face/ass/boobs. but always curious what it was like to have a penis, but i guess thats not really what you're asking, not sure if i would trade anything to find out

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I would not:
    A) if you're ugly AF you're not going to get far enough for them to know what's down there very often.
    B) I think it's easier to make up for a lack of size with skills, know-how and hands ; ) but your looks can only be improved so much with fashion knowledge alone.

As a thought on girls, not many guys really care how large a girls boobs are nearly as much as how pretty their face is.

What Girls Said 3

• of course not

• I want ass, but I don't want to sacrifice my looks to get it. I would rather do squats.

• Attractive face beats up the boobs and the ass any day , and usually big boobs will sag earlier than small ones, and ever seen a naked big ass usually full of cellulite not so pretty

What Guys Said 3

• I am not looking forward to a sex life so I would be willing to decrease my penis size for a better face. It would make me feel more confident when being in public.

• No, my penis size is about.5" shy of perfection, and my face is fine I don't want to screw it up.

• Luckily for me i think im pretty handsome and i have a decent sized penis
    *cheers*