Never done this before. Rate? Do I have a right to be insecure? What's my body shape? How much weight do I need to lose?

Ik the pictures are poor quality. Sorry I couldn't get the fNever done this before. Rate? Do I have a right to be insecure? What's my body shape?  How much weight do I need to lose?

lash to stay off -.-

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like to give a number based on looks.
    However I'll say that you're beautiful just the way you are , slightly curvy
    and still beautiful.
    You don't need to be insecure about how you look , you're beautiful no matter what and you don't need to lose any weight whatsoever

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• Well I mean you are a little chubby but no, no reason to be insecure. Still a hot body with tits to kill for.

• your body looks really hot and attractive to me.9/10

• You have a nice body. If you want to exercise to stay fit you can.

• You have big boobs. So its a yes from ke

• slightly chubby but it seems like you are very pretty. the damn flash messes around though. I must say, I love your boobs. would you try again to get the flash off and post without please.

• You don't need to loose any weight at all.

• couldn't see very well for obvious reasons but from what I could see I'd give you a 7/10. considering I'm hard to impress when it comes to rating girls that's great, so I don't think you have a reason to be insecure about your appearance

• Everyone has a right to feel insecure, but you have no need to. Your body looks great.

• You look stuning

• You don't need to lose any weight. You look awesome.

• No decent body

• You're not extraordinary, but you're not bad either. You're somewhere in between

• WOW very sexy :D about a 9 from what i can see :D haha

• 4-5 Kg

• fake boobs?

• you look good. but in my opinion you ought to lose some weight.

• picture not good. so much glare. if you can show me clear picture i can comment. you can message me.

• Have u got big nipples mmmm

• Looks good to me :) hey do you mind if I drop you a message?

• You are absolutely fine

• faatt

What Girls Said 0