How do I look to you?

How do I look to you?

How do I look? I'm 20 years old and am half English half Italian. Honest opinions please. ☺️

Most Helpful Guy

• You look like a goalie for the pellet gun team. Dig out the lead and you'll be attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 40

• You look like you were in a war zone and got hit by shrapnel.

• You look really cute. Some may be turned off by all the piercings etc, (made clear from reading the comments) anyway, You seem cool and you obviously have your own style. If you want it even more superficial: at least an 8/10 from me.

Yeah, which I understand but as I always say each to their own. :) haha, thank you.

• Naturally pretty hot but the piercings really destroy it. Use fewer piercings or get rid of them and retake the picture. Compare the 'with' and 'without' pictures.

• Cute AF :P

• You would look fine if you didn't look like a pincushion. The only thing all those piercings are going to attract is lightning.

Each to their own, I know a lot of people dislike piercings but I believe that the body is a blank canvas for each to decorate as their own. I dislike my face without them, but thank you for your opinion. :)

I am glad that my honey glazed are made by a woman as lovely as you but I hope you will get a promotion and take on positions with more responsibility and pay.

• you still look as beautiful as always.
    as I keep telling you you're really beautiful just believe in yourself.

yes you have a lot of piercings i can see pass that and see the real beauty in your eyes and see that you're beautiful on the inside as well as on the outside

• I love that look. you're piercings are so hot.

• Metallic.

• You look very cute, love the piercings...
    You look your age, unlike me 😂

• You're beautiful , the piercings aren't my cup of tea though.
    That doesn't necessarily mean anything about your personality , I go for personality over looks anyway.

• Half English and half is Italian is a beautiful you. Why all the piercing on your face?

Because I like them. :)

I see. Well i just think some people will focused more on the piercings than your beauty. I look at your picture and seen how beautiful you are then, I started to focus more on the piercings.

• You have a pretty face but all the piercings kinda ruin it for me.

• Too much metal for me but you are pretty

• you look pretty cute

• You look wonderful and badass with the piercings. Do you have any piercings not on your face or ears?

• You might have been pretty.

I'm guessing you mean if I didn't have the piercings?

Correct.

Actually, you ARE pretty... but I find those just far too off-putting. For a guy that's into it I'd be willing to bet you're stunning.

Thank you. I know most people find them too much, but each to their own. :)

• Looking cute, but in not digging the piercings :/

• I think you are absolutely gorgeous and i love your eyes

• lose the piercings and you would look spectacular

• I don't like what you did to your face. Not my taste sorry.

• You look really pretty

• you look so beautiful, just take off those things off your face and you'll look prettier

• You look like you're about my age (16 obviously) and I'd give you a 7/10 rating

• honest speaking, too many facial piercings but you are very pretty otherwise

• badd

• You are beautiful. Your body modifications express a level of confidence that few people have.

• Too many piercings but you still look great.

• piercings ruined your face

• Hate the piercings, they ruin such a gorgeous face :(

• i feel sorry for your face

• More from Guys
    10

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• Gorgeous. All the guys here don't know shit. Piercings are extremely sexy. You should get more! You'd look amazing. From what I can see in the picture you're slim and your make up is great. I especially love the blue hair.

I want to get the other side of my nose pierced and maybe get my snake bites back, but thank you! :-) I'm quite small and weigh 8st 7, I'd call myself petite. >_< Thank you. ☺️

You're welcome. I wish I could have so many piercings buy my job doesn't allow too many. And ya definitely get some more girl.

• Amazing. Don't let anyone tell you that those piercings aren't hot they're gorgeous.
    So are you your face structure is great.

• you seem to have a nice looking face, but the makeup, the hair and all that metal makes you look much less attractive than you could be without them. But do whatever makes you happy.

• You're beautiful. But why so many piercings? I bet you'd look ten times better without them. Maybe keep the nose ring tho 😂

• Beautiful

• Ur beautiful! I really looooove the blue hair and the piercings!! :D

Thank you ^-^ I have become tired of the blue hair, I'm waiting for it to fade back to a silvery blonde. :)

• I love your piercings, I think they suit you so well😍

• Pretty and rotated

• You are really pretty.

• Eyebrow and the piercing are a huge factor on why i`m going to say unattractive. It looks like a drag queen have drawn on your eyebrows. Rest of the makeup is ok. I myself don`t like to much piercings so for me that is unattractive. I`m sure that you look VERY beautiful without those because i`ts imaginable

Look like a drag queen drew them on? Damn. 😂 If you mean ones like Jeffree Star, I'd be flattered. He slays! Thanks though.

no not exactly him but you get my point. Sorry if i sounded to harsh but they are not on "fleek". You drew them to harsh. You gotta show them some love 😂 But they aren`t the main problem. It`s your piercing. Dig them out and you will look beautiful

• When I first saw your pictures I thought you were xxscreankiwixx

• You look pretty cute.

• You have a gorgeous face wish you didn't have all those piercings though they kinda ruin it

• You're beautiful but you have too many piercings.

1 private opinion(s)