Slightly hate myself a little more for asking this. But sod it, I've got to that point now. So, girls, how do I look?

• Hot
  • Handsome
  • Happy
    Vote C
  • Fun
    Vote D
  • Sad
    Vote E
  • Bit of a mess
    Vote F
  • Ugly
    Vote G
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

3

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• Oh my god
    I'm sorry but the beard looks too unkempt and now my OCD is kicking in

• I'm sorry. Been a busy week and I haven't trimmed it. Good time to get an urge for narcissistic affirmation, eh? Don't think the flash or bright yellow top did me any favours either! Yep, I hate myself a little more. I won't be doing that again!

• Just clean yourself up and try to take a better picture and you'll be fine dude.

• Hmm you look like a funny cute parrot

• I love your glasses, helps to focus on such kind eyes that I happen to think are a beautiful color. Adorable smile with an over all genuinely kind look. The beard adds a nice touch of ruggedness that I am really into and the yellow shirt is fun. Also you have really nice eyelashes, I am kinda jealous of them. If you approached me I wouldn't object.