Opinions on girls with scars?

So I have a few scars on my left thigh and they're really noticeable because they are all in the same area, they're pretty dark and they look really unnatural as they are like perfect circles. I feel quite self conscious about them and i hate it when people ask, because it's not like I got those scars from surgery, self harm, accident, etc. There's not like a story behind it. I basically got the scars from when I got my warts removed when I was younger. Not exactly a turn on haha

To be honest, I think I have a pretty good body, since I do quite a bit of swimming, but these scars I have on my leg seem to be quite a turn off. Anyway, what are your opinions? Do you find girls with scars unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont mind at all, because i know life gets hard sometimes and nobody is perfect, so i would be happy to date a girl like that, and i find girls with scars very attractive and cute

Most Helpful Girl

• I have scars on my cheeks due to ezcema from when I was a baby
    and also on my arms due to self harm.
    I knew guys (when I was younger) that said they wouldn't date me because of my scars on my cheeks. Now there's boys that tell me that they like them or that they dont pay attention to them. But Im still think that because of my scars on my cheek I can't be attractive I feel like if it was on an other place than the face it would be definitely different. Like Im not ashamed of the scars on my arms.
    Like I feel if I had a boyfriend, he should be ashamed of being with a girl like me.. I would feel sorry for him. because its on my face and because the face is the first thing you see.

and its funny because in most of the comments guys say that as long as it is not self harm its okay. but Im still not ashamed of my self harmed scars. They re part of my past. Im not ashamed of what I've been through. They also represent my fight and the fact that I did not die and that Im still here fighting for my life. The pain I had is and will always be part of me as much as the good things.

What Guys Said 9

• Scars make you more human if you ask me. Make you more real!

• I accept a woman as is, scars and all.
    I go for personality over looks anyway.
    You're beautiful just the way you are

• As long as it's not self harm, I doubt it's a huge issue.

• Nope. If they aren't self harm scars I think they wouldn't bother me at all.

• Nah they don't matter if your overall body is attractive

• I have a surgery scar from heart surgeries I'm sure you look fine hun

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• U get makeup from the likes of te Red Cross etc to cover scars etc up... they send vid of how to apply if but think after a while ud go fk it I have scars so what rather than pissin about applyin thick makeup to cover them up...

Rather than say oh I got them removed Becos of warts make a joke and say I had beauty spots removed as I was to beautiful as it was and they were only addin to it- u kno something funny that folk will kno u are a laugh to be around and don't take things personally... personally everyone has scars and if not they've lived a very sheltered life

• Literally everyone has scars.

• I love showing off my scars to people!! I have one on my pinky and I tell people I got it from opening up a can of whoop ass but when I actually got it from opening up a can of cat food. I also have really deep scares on my shins from chasing my cat and I fell over on my driveway😂 My cats hated me.

• Just ignore them

• I have self harm scars on the upper thigh, the first time I went to the waterpark was terrifying but I just stopped caring what people think and had fun. I wouldn't worry about them