Would it bother you if a Girl had stretch Marks on her calves behind her knees and never wears shorts or anything that shows her legs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wouldn't care. And they should naturally fade anyway. Nothing to feel negatively about.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stretchmarks fade in time and fake tan is supposed to help make them fade a bit more... I don't kno anyone ESP men to focus on behind the kneecaps of a woman... they to busy upping their focus to backsides...

If u don't wear shorts fair enough wear below the knee trousers then with sandles etc... don't need to fully cover up ur legs u know... plus 3/4 ESP in white or pastel colours make legs shapely lookin while keeping it summery and cool

What Guys Said 2

• No, because I go for personality over looks anyway.
    You're beautiful just the way you are

• no big deal

What Girls Said 4

• It wouldn't bother me to be friends with that person but if i were a guy i wouldn't date someone like that. Not bc of the stretch marks. Bc of the never wearing short things

• most people have them... no biggie

• Does he love her doe

• no not at all.