If you could change 1 thing about your appearence, what would it be?

(Physical appearence) And why?

0|0
16|18

Most Helpful Girl

• Longer/thicker hair (i want my hair up to my ass and thick lol but it's sitting around my lower waist OR long fuller/thicker eyelashes

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Can I permenantly have abs? I would choose that.
    Otherwise I'd make my face better. maybe have blue eyes and blonde hair. Or bigger eyes. Or just make myself bigger and taller since I'm short with average frame.
    there's a lot of stuff I would change

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Just one? Haha *crying on the inside*. I'm between my nose and my teeth. I think I would have to say... my nose :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably my lips - they're so small :( And no way in hell I'm doing a Kylie Jenner!

1|0
    0|0
  • Mmm, more toned legs I think. Or just better, longer legs in general.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would lose weight, I am a bit overweight and I am doing something about it, though it can be tough. (It's not like I'm obese or anything)

Or get rid of all unwanted hairgrowth for good. It's a pain to shave and all.

0|0
    0|0
  • My nose 😓

0|0
    0|0
  • Reduce the size of my bust.
    I will though only consider reduction once I've had children, and have finished breastfeeding.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfectly perfect teeth 😁 My parents don't want me getting braces.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't think of anything I'd want to change.

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair, I wish it was straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • My body

0|0
    0|0
  • Bigger butt
    And there's no why here 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd change everything but since i have to choose only thing id go with having double eyelid. I have monolid smsll ugly eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • my nose, it's petite but wide at the same time and growing up in a first world country where white women features are the dominant in terms of beauty.. It has definitely impacted me and growing up being bullied/racism about my physical appearance. I'm half Asian and I dead with low self esteem.

Please be careful what you say to anyone guys, cause you might forget it but some words are always remembered..

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

deal* it's 1am here sorry tired af

• My legs...
    I'm thankful for being able to walk and all, but yeah...

0|0
    0|0
  • Remove all my acne on my back and face, because I've had it since I was 11, and now I'm 20.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I want it removed so that I can actually wear a tank top or dress or baithing suit that's open in the back somewhat once in a while. Having acne has been the cause of most of my low self-confidence.

What Guys Said 17

• My hair. Mine I'd like 1/2 gray and 1/2 brown with only gray in the front. Wanna make it all dark brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing at all really, I am content with what I've.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only thing I like on my face are my eyes. Everything else could go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Moar facial hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jaw, chin, hair, teeth, nose, ...

0|0
    0|0
  • My height. I wish I was taller. I'm pretty sure my lack of height is denting my hopes with the ladies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just want hair lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a gigantic list... picking just one is difficult

0|0
    0|0
  • my chest

0|0
    0|0
  • Only one thing? Oh boy..

0|0
    0|0
  • strong jawline

0|0
    0|0
  • More facial hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • No lingering female presence around me.

Yes, that can be physical 😅

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

But in all seriousness, I'd love to be a bit more broader around my shoulders and chest as I am pretty skinny.

• my teeth

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, I think I'm perfect physically as an Asian man.

0|0
    0|0
  • weight

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have thinner eyebrows as mine resemble two yard brooms.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

You can always pull the unwanted hairs out, I do it from time to time, no big deal xD