Can you rate me?

Can you rate me?
I gave birth two months ago, my boyfriend keeps telling me "you changed" you know it's really easy to feel insecure after you give birth, and I really feel insecure everytime he tells me that I don't look the same and blah blah blah

Most Helpful Guy

• You gave birth to a child ? You look better a lot of childless women I see on a daily basis. Also
    "Different" doesn't have to mean "bad". You just pushed out a human god dammmit if he did he might look different too. Tell him to go make you a sandwich.

lol I don't even wanna eat around him

Thanks for MHO! I hope he made you that sandwich

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah growing and pushing another living human from your body can do that to you but you look beautiful. Your boyfriend sounds like an asshole.

thank you! I've been feeling so insecure about my body lately, I don't know... Since the baby we haven't had time for ourselves and somehow I feel like he's okay with it.

No problem. A baby can be pretty stressful good luck.

What Guys Said 37

• 10...20...1 million
    you gave birth two months ago? holy schnikes... what did you do to get your body back in shape so quickly? my wife has been struggling for nearly a year to get to where she wants to be

I honestly haven't done much since the baby needs me 24/7

well post baby body or not you have a 10/10

• You really worked hard on getting your body back if you ask me. You're smoking hot!

• 497 on a 1 - 10 scale. no worries i

• Daaaaaaaamn look at that waist. Its like you've been walking around with a corset all day for months!

am I turn off for him now that I had a baby? Would you ever feel this way after your girlfriend had a baby?

@teawrecks the lie is in your head girl, I did have a baby.

@teawrecks maybe she wasn't really fat in the first place or she didn't even gain much weight from her pregnancy. I gave birth and three months later I was looking better than ever, it's possible to get back in shape real quick.

• Big thighs with a thin midsection. Great recovery after a baby. Above average for sure.

• For a lady who gave birth two month ago you look stunning ☺ don't listen to what he says you look great

• you look pretty awesome and perfect.10/10

• Your skinny for just giving birth, must have some good genes, you look good to me, i wouldn't worry so much, its your body, not his

How am I supposed to be secure and happy if he doesn't show interest in me? He's my boyfriend, not only a guy I'm seeing or a guy who got me pregnant you know what I mean? It's important for me that he wants me

Maybe he's going through somwthing stressful in his life and is unintentionally drawing himself away, i understand completely how you feel, when you have someones child your closer then ever before, i would ask him when he's not busy about if anything is going on in his life that may be bothering him and if there isn't ask him if he still finds you attractive because to you it seems like something is different about his attention towards you, sadly with guys, a lot of the times you have to spell it out for them, guys can be pretty clueless or just not realize certain things, but when theyre onboard and caught up they can usually be good about it

• body 10/10

you're saying that because I gave birth and you don't want to be rude or do you really mean it?

no your fucking hot you have like the perfect body shape and curves :*

• You had a child! If it was his he should be even more understanding. The fact he's lucky enough to know a girl was that committed to go through all a pregnancy details just to have a kid. Seriously rather you gave birth or not you look amazing, cute belly button, why does he feel the need to give you grief about something as miniscule as that?

I used to be really skinny. Like my hips wasn't that wider and he used to tell me how much he loved my body. During pregnancy I only had to belly but after birth my hips went crazy and I feel like somehow this bothers him

• I can't tell you just gave birth. You have a great body.

• wow you look as though you haven't even given birth at all
    that stomach :o

thank you! I wish this were my boyfriend telling me this

that can be arranged! maybe we should talk haha

• I don't believe this post Not for one second.

you don't?

Bacause I think that's a random picture you found on the internet.

I mean it's just internet I can't and won't force you to believe in something you don't want to. Feel free to have your own opinion!

• Holy f you are hot, your boyfriend is a douche

• Did you workout before and or while pregnant because it would have been hard to after giving birth. It is either thst or you didn't gain much becsuse if this is you after 2 months from giving birth you look wonderful.

I worked out until last month during my pregnancy

• Your body is perfect

• you look great for someone who gave birth 2 months ago. I especially love the boobs and the pussy area. it looks great

• 8/10 😍. Considering I'm pretty hard to impress when it comes to rating girls, that's pretty impressive

• You should've posted a second picture before pregnancy so we could make comparison. Yet, your current body after giving birth looks stunning.

Congrats!!

I didn't even remember that, but I had smaller boobs and my hips wasn't that wider. Thank you...

It doesn't matter bc your waist is small and it looks even smaller now with these hips. Your hourglass type looks better now.

• You look pretty hot to me.

• You're so damn sexy, I will lick you all over, let's fuck behind your boyfriend's back ;P

• You look mighty hot to me... I wouldn't even know you gave birth recently!

yeah I did, so in love!

• you're hot af.. your boyfriend is a prick

• Seven

• you just gave me a boner

• nah, your body shape is so good

• 350/10

• who is she?

• 10/10 so hot <3

• You are really beautiful

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 4

• 2 months ago? :o really? i wouldn't say so

Are you saying that to be nice? I mean, my boyfriend keeps telling me one thing and y'all say the opposite I don't get it... I mean if there's anything you think I need to improve tell me!

• Your body looks pretty good maybe he's talking about your personality... and come one why wpuld you post such pic when you have a boyfriend...

On* would*

you think it's too much? I don't have anyone to ask this besides him

I mean you couldve worn yoga pants and a tight tank top or crop top that wouldve worked perfectly

• Why do you feel insecure? You look so good! After birth we all feel like shit and huge but you look good. Don't let your boyfriend get into your mind.

• Goalsss! 10/10

honestly? I have stretch marks now

Stretch marks are normal hun

I try to be okay with the fact that I have them now, cause I just had a baby! I human came out of me, the thing that bothers me is the way my boyfriend sees my body now. I can't really explain, but he acts as if I were the biggest turn off ever for him.