First time body pic. How do I look?

This is the first time I submitted a photo here of my actual body and with lack of clothing. I took this picture just because and I think I'm beautiful even with my imperfections but for some reason I still yearn for others opinions of me. I don't consider myself fat because I have come a long way from when I was younger but I do still know that I am not skinny nor average.
I asked your opinion because I look different with clothes on. My stomach doesn't poke out but my lower belly does a bit and I have a big ass so I guess the attention is drawn away from my chubbyness? I'm not sure but I have always been confident with clothes on and indifferent with them off. So please enlighten me of your opinion of me. First time body pic. How do I look?

3mo I got a lot more positive comments than I thought I would. So thank you all My name is Lys_Dis !

Most Helpful Guy

• Ooooooohhhhhhhhh sexy body.
    Liked your belly and those round curvy sexy feminine thighs and legs 😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍
    Sexy woman , what a teasing pic

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't let anyone tell you that you don't look good when you look great! Very nice belly.

What Guys Said 15

• You should PM me with more!

• Not really feeling it. I think you need to lose just a little bit of weight. If you can manage that i'm positive your body will be A+

• your body looks sexy, specially your thighs, they look hot

• nice legs and nice crotch area. love the crotch area the most. can't see much else, shirt in the way. nice body though

• baddd

• little workout , little work on thighs will definitely be considered improvement.☺

• You are stunning as you are

• İs that u really?

• Yummy

• you look very sexy.

• Oh ghosh, SKINNY GIRLS <3 <3 <3 <3 I don't like that at all, sorry you should workout

• can not tell in full detail from this pic. show more pics.

• I like this a lot. Love the legs and panties. :) hey do you mind if I drop you a message?

• I typically refrain from commenting one this type of pic when it comes to your age bracket for obvious reasons. But your as far as my opinion goes are built perfectly. Your not to heavy but not a light weight either. In all honesty your almost to think for my liking.

• You should stand. So your body shape is visible. You just look chubby in that photo

What Girls Said 5

• not good, to be honest. Too flabby. you need to do a lot to tighten up.

• You're definitely chunky yes, but you don't look god awful.

• you're good looking

• Go on a diet and workout. Stop being lazy with yourself, you're going to get hypertension soon

• beautiful.