Honestly, am I even remotely attractive?

Am i ugly? Honestly I feel so insecure and no guys come up to me and ask me out or anything bad I feel like it's because in super hideous. What's wrong with me?Honestly, am I even remotely attractive?

3mo Also why does short hair bug guys? Is it because of that that Guys don't like me:(

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't magically expect guys to come to you. We are pretty scared with the whole Feminazi bullshit which has cause us man to be bit worried not to have popo's called on our asses or be accused of sexual harassment, ones more big thanks to Feminazis keep up the uber work.

Back to topic. You so understand there is a guy or in girls case guys out there that would love to be your boyfriend and would love to get laid. Don't believe me? There is this crazy YT chick that was giving pointers as to why girls should fuck dogs. Do you think her fucking a dog would stop many guys out there from giving her the D? Nope.

So stop being so depressed over little things, you will find someone just try to maybe adjust your approach or something and please don't expect us to make the 1st move 👌

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah def. you have dimples ☺️ I'm jealous

What Guys Said 29

• with a question like that I was expecting someone hideous or some shit and i have an honest streak that runs deep, no filter.

The absolute truth is that you are a very great looking woman, would have to see a full body pose (not nude, just sayin) to give a 100 answer.

In the case where dudes dont seem to be hitting on you, I have found that the higher up the hotness scale you go the less approachable you are.
    Especially when they are around their buddies.

Try a different approach, make direct eye contact and make sure he sees it. Hold his gaze for about 3-5 seconds, slightly smile as you turn away. If he doesn't bite then he is likely not into you or not available. Though you can take it one more step to be sure, BE BOLD and take the initiative! If it craps out then no big deal, cause I promise you every AVAILABLE dude just took notice and your night just got more interesting.

• You're way more than remotely attractive. You very cute!

• Nothing wrong with your appearance. Maybe you are just too intelligent. Wait around and you will meet some great guy.

• You are wonderful and I would have been very happy to have you as a girlfriend.

• You're absolutely not ugly!
    If that smile of you laying their on the grass would be directed at me I'd get warm to say the least :D

• Your not ugly at all, you have a stunning smile, beautiful eyes and a nice clothing style. Never get put down by guys as most are shallow now a days

• Oh, don't be silly. I'm going to guess that you only want to be approached by tall, muscular, good looking rich men who drive Mercedes and anyone less than that is invisible to you?

No I'm serious though. Most of the time guys don't ever ask for my number or hit on me so I feel like there is something wrong with my looks:/

Yeah nice try

See? It's attitude like that keeping the guys away.

• Yes you are

• You're very beautiful.
    I love your smile and you have pretty eyes.

• are you kidding me? you look soo pretty and cute

• No you are not. If you grow your hair a little longer and lose the denim jacket you will likely have better luck though.

Question though. Why be anonymous if you post pictures of your real self?

Probably because she doesn't want creepers messaging her.

No I'm not attractive is what you mean?

Oops. I thought it said unattractive. Sorry. I meant that you are attractive, but it would make it even better if your hair was a little longer to look a little more feminine. Same reason for not wearing the denim jacket. Just my opinion.

• You look alright to me, plus every girl will get asked out at least once before they graduate college, it's almost guaranteed.

• You are very pretty and cute

• With that smile? And those dimples ? You are not hideous. Far from it.

• You're cute.

• Yup you just need to have longer hair and look more feminine

• you look nice

• What is that i smell smm smm smm oh attention seeking.

• You are quite pretty how you are.

• quite pretty yes

• You are really beautiful

• Yes you are and I like short hair. You have to have a pretty face to pull it off.

• you seem like a fun person , you're average but the smile makes you TOP :) keep smilling that's what is more important than nowadays all this girls with tons of make up. You're beautiful, stay who you are and be positive

• I don't know why guys aren't approaching you. It might be something other than your looks.

This said, try growing your hair longer. It may change people's opinions.

• You aren't hideous, you are very attractive.

• why do u have a guys haircut?
    u wanna attract girls?

• Gosh, stop kidding me
    You are hot

• You are not ugly at all, I think you are attractive.
    I might consider having long hair if I were you, would give you a more feminine look.

• Looks attractive for me. Your face is innocent, lively and that dimple is so cute. But this is a viewpoint of a village guy.

What Girls Said 10

• well i can't really see your body, but you have a nice face and cute smile :)

• you looking fine gurl

• Your beautiful and no one can tell you any different
    You probably just need to confidence

• You're remotely attractive yes

• I would have sex with your dimple. Im not even trolling

• You're pretty

• No, you're beautiful!

• Your really beautiful! 😊
    Please, ignore the haters! 😊

• No you're pretty 😊

• You're pretty cute.