(pictures) how do you feel about a chubby hourglass-ish figure?

I've always been insecure about my body and that resulted in tons of eating disorders. I don't feel like I look good enough and I don't know if thats all in my head or if i'm actually ugly. I get flirted with rarely so when I do I think its some kind of joke, do you think its all in head or do I actually look bad? pics of my body

3mo update : I dont see the other ones loading, so they're here

http://imgur.com/B0zmWzF

http://imgur.com/mr9iOKH

http://imgur.com/hesuyWt

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I like how bigger women look but it is more about health though. Never understood the thing with having one nail a different color than the rest. Personally I think all of them being the same color looks better.

Most Helpful Girl

• No you don't look bad. As long as you are comfortable with your body and feel confident with it you're good boo. If not work at it until you are.

What Guys Said 17

• Well Missy Lou you are the exact size of the only woman that I fell head over heels for. First and foremost, I am sometimes horribly honest, now that that is out of the way.
    I met my ex (yes exfiance, so sad. Feb of 2013 and still ache over it 20 seconds of every 60... but I digress) about a month after giving birth. She was kinda down about herself and her self esteem was pretty low, saying things similar to your statement "why would anyone want to date me, just look at me". Now you need to understand that at that time I had been divorced for some time and had become a bit of a cat hound. Everyone knew I liked my women slender and just so. So when I took Tiff out there were mixed emotions from those around us. To the point that my sister actually asked "what the hell are you doing she isn't your type?" But I liked her, didn't really know how to love anyone beyond my children, but I knew that I liked this woman for some reason. Well she moved in and I started harping on her about her weight, I always attempted to keep it playful and even worked out with her. We had a child together and before long (about a year) I was deeply in love with my family. My kids, her kids, and our son. I still didn't think I felt anything for her particularly but I loved those kids more than I thought possible. Well we got into it one day fairly decent screaming match (I didn't know then but she had some major addiction problems and I didn't know any of the signs) well she decides thats it and begins packing. On her way out I begged her not to go (yea i was surprised too) she asked why should she stay and that was when I knew that I loved her as much as the kids and maybe more simply because it was a love of a man for a woman. From that point on I told her anytime she mentioned losing weight that I would love her regardless, 300 pounds whatever, just being next to her made every molecule in my body happy. When the addictions got worse, well, addicts love the high over everything. Love for them only becomes pain. The point to be made is that you look wonderful, im not old as shit but your pics take me back a few years. Your body type is called "average" darling. Regardless of what you or anyone thinks, the "average" type will win true love and adoring affection many times over "slender" simply because your mindset is to please your partner, not only to be pleased by your partner. Remember, brutally honest. ;)
    Cheers Gorgeous!

• I think you look pretty sexy. I be you have a nice ass. I'd like to see your face though.

• Little bit fat

• Meh, I wouldn't go out with you but I'd still be friends. But I would try and work out every few days (ironic coming from me lmao) to get that extra fat off. Maybe guys will try and flirt with you then

• Forget your shape and just stay fit. Fitness is very attractive. The rest is secondary.

• Yummy.

• your body looks soo damn sex and hot. 10/10

• I think you're beautiful , regardless of how you or anyone else sees you.

• Not a big fan, but yours is nice

• you have very nice boobs and as far as I can see a nice crotch area. your body is just fine, great.

• Gorgeous body mmmmmmm

• i have reviewed your body. but the suggestion which i have for you that is very personal.

• It's very attractive. I love the underwear!

• its way too big for me :(

• oh god ur fatttt

Did you read the description? . You don't say that stuff to someone suffering with a disorder. Anorexia has the highest death rates out of all the disorders people have. Please encourage her to eat healthy and do exercise.

She has suffered from eating disorders meaning she has a strange eating pattern , eating disorders are triggered anytime

@frogsbae_1 eat healthy and exercise

• 😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍
    Need I say more?

• too big

What Girls Said 5

• Girl, tons of guys are into thicker women. I wouldn't worry at all. Like one of the other people said if it really bothers you that much you'll find a way to make a change eventually. Don't be so hard on yourself but try to live a healthy lifestyle

• Not attractive to me at all. I like a girl who is fit and toned and clearly takes care of her body.

• you look good

• Please just stick to a healthy 1300-1500 calorie diet. You don't have to go all crazy and hit 500 cals a day. Just do 30 minutes of cardio everyday.

• you are beautiful.