41% (15)19% (5)31% (20)Vote
  • 10, wow
    8% (3)0% (0)5% (3)Vote
  • fuck off faggot asker
    8% (3)55% (15)28% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
3mo @elissadido, @jxpxtxr, @cinderelli, @hulkksmash, @shawn58
3mo @Polocrew, smash or pass? is he better than patrick machionne? would u 3some him and gronk?

0|0
9|3

Most Helpful Girl

• 8/9 He's very attractive.
    I googled photos of him.

The video you show... he looks no better than a 6/7.

It goes to show you not every pic or video is an accurate display of someone.
    This is why I still don't understand why some people put so much emphasis into pictures online.

Seeing someone in the flesh always counts heavily over any of these though.
    There's no photoshopping in person!

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

that is so true, i always thought this one friend of mine was a very handsome dude, but on fb he looks ugly as fuck. And this one girl i met through tinder, she was like a model in her pics, in real, i could not ask for a second date :-D

• Show All
    • 3mo

its all about skin and hair XD

• 3mo

Well most models look better in photos than in rea lif because those photos are taken with professianal photographers from best angles with best lighting etc. not to mention of possible use of photoshop.

Most Helpful Guy

• there's your average dude, then you get to a certain point where small features distinguish you from everyone else. Like Brad Pitt, he's just an extremely attractive guy with status and power. There are several people who are aestheticly the same or better looking, but people will always choose Brad Pitt, because he's Brad Pitt.

That Brazilian model has small things about him that make him extremely attractive. Mainly his eyes, lips and exotic look.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

makes sense. his eyes are better than this video though, they look like shit in this coz of upper eyelid exposure but are usually alright i guess he was tired during the casting

• Show All
    • 3mo

i have always thought brad pitt was pretty average by the way lol #nohomo, tom cruise in top gun though hnngggg take my breath away #fullhomo

• 3mo

Yeah I agree

What Girls Said 8

• Wow. People here are actually rating him average. 😆

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

so what do u rate him? he is a 7-8 to me personally

• 3mo

Can't give a definitive rating, but I voted C. Average? You don't see a guy like this everyday. Even if he's not your "type", you can't deny that he's a good-looking guy.

• He's an average looking person. And I am voting just on the face here.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

he is also 5'7'' with narrow shoulders does that make it even worse?

• Show All
    • 3mo

and shit, even will ferrel is more handsome than i am :(

• 3mo

people do care. If ur a hot guy/ girl, ur life is 1000X better if ur a hot guy and 10X better if ur a hot girl

• Yeah he's Hot/

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

rate hrithik roshan, sidharth and the persian guy on tinder not in terms of hot or cute etc but just 1-10

• Show All
    • 3mo

/how-do-i-look/q2024899-do-you-think-this-could-be-true

• 3mo

i look like an ugly version of marcello, like someone beat his face up real bad :-D

• He's not ugly but he's not my style at all so that's hard to rate. he's not attractive at all for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • not my type

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I have seen his pics this is a bad angle

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

this is him in motion without his own lighting and selfies , instagram is fake, using camera angles is BS

• Show All
    • 3mo

oh thats not a unibrow, google "glabella" it gives the impression of being a unibrow in some angles, its actually a very impt trait for a man

• 3mo

Not my type he needs more testorone

• Looks like a Neanderthal

0|0
    0|0
  • Without the beard he might just get a 4.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• looks average to me

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

the power of good pics, google "marcello alvarez" thats how he looks in instagram pics lol

• Show All
    • 3mo

u legit look like him in ur present dp by the way lol, i am telling you just buy a good iphone or dslr camera and take pics with good angles and become an instagram model like him SRS BRO

• 3mo

hahaha naah man, i dont have money to buy underwear so dslr camera is wayyy to expensive for me

• 10, wow

0|0
    0|0