Do we look alike?

See my profile picture.

Few of my friends told me we look alike which I thought was really weird cause i dont think we do.

• Yes
  • Sort of
  • No
  • Just here for xper

Most Helpful Guy

• To some degree yes, if you look for similarities... but if you'd ask if I thought you were brother and sister, I'd say "no".
    Always nice, however, to see people with such a nice smile, you people look happy :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi, @Lady7!! I was just going through my Follows and Followings to Make sure you were Still here, dear. Thank you so much for Thinking of me, hun. Happy to Help.
    I just Looked at the Beautiful Profile Pix that you have Posted, and Aside from it being Utterly Beautiful of you Both, Yes, there is a slight Resemblance in Both of Your Eyes, but don't be Concerned. They say when Many couples "Look Alike," they Think Alike and After awhile, "I will have what She or He is having" when going out to Eat.
    They are the Most Compatible too of any Birds of a Feather who Stick Together.
    Good luck and Beautiful!! xx

Hey @Paris13 ! How are you doing? It's been quite a while since i last been active here, miss talking and asking for advice from you!

Aww thank you very much!❤️. I find it odd tho when people say that, since we're not related. But yea guess it's a good sign?

You are welcome and thank you love!❤️❤️

Hi, @Lady7,
      It's Good to Take a Break from this Site to Focus on your own life, which at times we tend to forget we have. lol
      I am Great, hun, and Happy you seem to be doing Great yourself. You deserve the Best from the rest, hun.
      Not really, I have heard plenty over the years of couples Resembling themselves, which makes for Not an "Odd couple" but Ones that Share and Care enough about one another to Feel as though with this Magnetic Chemistry and magic that "It's almost like We have known one another for a lifetime."
      A good Sign this Time. xxoo

What Guys Said 8

• To be honest yes you look like you could be siblings or at the very least first cousins.

• Smile is a bit similar I would say
    In other things you are better 👍
    Like black is looking good then maroon :p

• You sorta look related to each other

• yes a little bit

• Yes you have the same face shape.
    Both have strong cheek bones
    The same smile.

• Mmm not really. Maybe some similar shapes so it might seem that way but not really no

I notice that too but apart from that I don't think we look alike.

• Sort of

• I think you do. The girl in red looks like the older sister.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes! He yo bro! hahah

• sort of yea

• Ehmm... no not really. I would believed you if you told me you were, but I think it's only the smile that's similiar

• A bit yes.

• Are you guys siblings? I can see the resemblance in the nose and smile

No we're not. He's actually my boyfriend. Hmm this is weird lol