Would these brown brogues go well with black shirt and trousers?

For formal interviews and as a catering business waiter

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that shade of brown (s) fit with the all black look, sorry. Maybe navy slacks? I wish the shoes were a bit darker, it would match with more things haha.

But the suit, like the slacks and button up shirt in black looks nice.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 7

• I wouldn't, not with that light brown, if you wear that people will be looking at the shoes all day long. If you like the style and want to stick with it that's fine but the colour's got to go.

images.shuperb.co.uk/.../1335610992-87704600.jpg

Maximum I'd go for is a black/dark brown two tone

What I'd really recommend though are some wallabies, they aren't the best looking but they are comfortable

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

remember you want to look good. . . but not too good and you want to stand out. . . but not stand out too much

• So long as you say nohomo when you meet anyone

• yeah it will i think

• I wouldn't think so, bruh.

• No. I don't think the colors go well together.

• Nope. Nothing to tie the colors together.

• In general: no. Tan shoes on black pants is pushing it way to far. Some guys won't wear tan with any dark shades, but I think you can swing it with navy or charcoal. Not black.

And I say this as someone from outside the UK - the UK has more of a 'black shoes in the city' bias than north America does. Wear black with that outfit.

If by interviews, you mean interviews to be a waiter it's probably fine, I guess. If it was for an office job, it's far too casual.