Do I look underweight in this photo?

Do I look underweight in this photo?

Do I look underweight in this photo?

Most Helpful Girl

• sorry but yea

Body mass index is 22 in that photo. I guess I am supposed to have a very close BMI to overweight not be called skinny.

not to be called underweight.

According to body mass index I am far from underweight with the BMI of 22.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have asked about your looks so many times to the point it is sad. I think at this point you are just look for attention

What Girls Said 2

• nope but you do look weak/ as in after a fever you know how they look tired/weak?

what do you mean weak? I don't know how to fight if you mean that. I am not into fighting. No matter how much I weigh, I don't fight because I don't know fighting. I was a little kid when I last fought. I was beaten up 2 years ago and When I was beaten up, I had 24 more kilograms on me. So this shows it has nothing to do with weight. In this photo my BMI is 22. When I was beaten up, My BMI was 30. Being weak has nothing to do with weight. I just don't know how to fight becase I've never fought since I was a little kid. Call me any bad words, I don't know fighting and I will not try to fight no matter how much I weigh.

I don't know
      you did get skinny compared to the old pic

My body mass index is 22 in that photo.

• skinny

What is the difference between underweight and skinny? Underweight is more skinny?

No. I actually had bigger clothes and I looked bigger in them even if I was at the same weight.

it's just how you appear in that picture

What Guys Said 1